Daily except some period. Please check with us
3-4 Star Hotels
Add to compare
SKU: IJFSPC-ALLCY- 88 Tags: 8-Days, Private Journey, Self-Drive Tour, United Arab Emirates
Enjoy Dubai’s amazing Skyline in all its splendour. Experience Self-Driving tour through Al Ain City and Umm Al Quwain. Shop like the locals and visit the famous souks (bazaars) in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
You will be picked up from the airport and check-in for two nights at Hyatt Place Dubai Al Rigga.
Half Day Dubai City Tour
After breakfast at your hotel enjoy a City Tour of Modern Dubai. Places you will visit during the tour include the Downtown Burj Khalifa District, where you will drive by Zaabel Palace, the Home of our Ruler H.H. Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum. You will stop for a coffee at Madinat Jumeirah to admire the world famous Burj Al Arab 7 Star Hotel nestled in its beautiful surroundings. Next drive to a secret Photo Stop where you can admire Dubai’s amazing Skyline in all its splendor (if the weather permits a clear view) Last but not least ,you will be taken through the Marina with photo stops in one of its bays so you can admire the Yacht Club and its yachts. Finally you get to to see the famous Atlantis Hotel, located on Palm Jumeirah, Dubai’s man-made island.
Abu Dhabi City Tour
In the morning you leave from Dubai in your rental car to Abu Dhabi to explore the Capital of the United Arab Emirates. You will have the opportunity to capture amazing photographs that will last a lifetime. You can drive through Saadiyat Island and Yas Island, drive along the Palaces towards Corniche. Join the spectacular Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque tour, stop at Yas Viceroy to admire the F1 Racing Track. In the afternoon, have a break at either Emirates Palace Hotel or at Etihad Towers. From its Observation Deck 300 you can enjoy a panoramic 360 degree view of Abu Dhabi. Another Photo Stop can take you on the Breakwater to enjoy Abu Dhabi’s modern Skyline. Moreover, you can visit the Date Market and new Louvre in Abu Dhabi. Overnight at Ramada Abu Dhabi Corniche Hotel.
Al Ain City Tour
In the morning you leave from Abu Dhabi in your rental car to Al Ain, widely known as the Garden City since this is the greenest place in the kingdom. Al Ain is the second largest city in Abu Dhabi and one of its most popular touristic draws. The itinerary of the tour includes the Al Ain Palace Museum, the Palace of Sheikh Zayed, who was instrumental in the formation of the UAE; and a visit to Grand Hili itselfl Furthernore you can visit to Archaeological Park, Al Ain Mall or Bawadi Mall, the Camel Market, Hot Water Springs and Al Ain Zoo. Overnight at Mercure Grand Jebel Hafeet Al Ain Hotel.
Umm Al Quwain to hotel
In the morning leave from Al Ain in your rental car to Umm Al Quwain Pearl Hotel & Spa for a relaxing day on one of the quieter beaches in teh UAE . Enjoy the amenities of the hotel and rest after 5 busy days of exploration. Overnight at Umm Al Quwain Pearl Hotel & Spa.
Back to Dubai
Drive back to Dubai and explore it on your own or shop as much you can. Overnight at Hyatt Place Dubai Al Rigga.
Explore Dubai on your own or shop as much you can. Overnight stay at Hyatt Place Dubai Al Rigga.
Breakfast in the hotel. Pick up from hotel and drop off to Dubai International Airport.
Day 1, 2, 6 and 7
Hyatt Place Dubai Al Rigga
Ramada Abu Dhabi Corniche Hotel
Umm Al Quwain
Mercure Grand Jebel Hafeet Al Ain Hotel
Pearl Hotel & Spa
- 7 nights 3 & 4 star hotel accommodation
- Return airport transfers to accommodation
- Self-drive in air-conditioned car from Day 2 to Day 7
- Meals as indicated
- List Item
- Any Personal Expenses
- Tips and Gratitudes
- Any other meals than mentioned
- Any Entry Ticket
- Tourism Dirham per room per night
- All pricing is reflected in EURO unless otherwise specifically denoted and is valid at time of publication but is subject to change.
- All prices are per person sharing a double room. Single and Triple room rates available upon request.
- ‘From’ prices represent land only and low season twin share prices (unless otherwise clearly stated).
- Unless otherwise stated, prices include all government levies and airport taxes as at the date of publication.
- Dates, itineraries and prices are indicative only and subject to change by time booking.
- Private Travel prices are valid for travel during low season and will vary depending on date of travel.
- All Hotel Names stated in the tour itinerary may change to one of a similar Standard without prior notice..
- Some countries charge additional destination tax which are either per Person or per Night. These taxes can vary and must be paid directly at the location or hotel.
- Items listed under Booking Exclusions are NOT included in the price and must be paid directly at the location.
- All Tours are escorted by English-Speaking Guides unless otherwise mentioned.
- All Excursions are based on Join-In Capacity unless “Private Tour” is explicit mentioned. Private Tours are available upon request and with surcharges.
- Self-Drive Tours may not always include a car rental. Please check carefully the included and excluded box. Driver must be in posseion of an valid drivers license and for some countries an international license as well as a valid credit card.
- We will use our reasonable efforts to notify you of changes in prices.
- All our Insider Journeys itineraries as shown on our website and in our brochures will outline the relevant touring schedule and inclusions and will be priced accordingly to reflect this. Prices may vary based on the selected travel season and any individual amendments required.
- Even if the tours are requested as displayed, on occasion Insider Journeys may be required to impose surcharges depending on variables in the destinations outside of its control. Due to hotel availability in some destinations the accommodation stated in the itinerary may change to that of a similar standard. In light of recent worldwide events and due to the ever-changing current situation, there may also need to be more flexibility applied to the touring content and schedule in certain incidences and sometimes at short notice. Please note that we will always endeavour to keep the inclusions as close as possible to those shown and to notify you as best we can should such changes arise, although we appreciate your understanding in that this may not always be possible.
- For more detailed price and other booking information please visit the booking condtions page click here