Visit the National Museum which contains 6,000 years of Bahrain’s history. Explore Bahrain Fort which is one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Drive through the bridge which connects Bahrain and Saudi Arabia.
Arrival in Manama
Welcome and assistance at the airport by a Best of Bahrain representative. Transfer and overnight stay at the hotel.
Manama -Explore Bahrain Fort
We visit the Manama Souq which offers a wide range of goods from textiles, spices, incense, perfumes, handicrafts and souvenirs, as well as a variety of modern products from all over the world.The Grand Al Fateh Mosque is both Bahrain’s largest place of worship and among one of the largest mosques in the world. Visit the National Museum to explore the cultural antiquities and proceed to the Bahrain Fort which is one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Manama - Visit Acacia Tree and King Fahad Causeway
Visit an Acacia tree which is believed to be at least more than 400 year in the middle of the Bahrain desert without any water supply. Some believe this tree belongs to the “Garden of Eden”. Witness the first oil well of Bahrain. Then head towards the King Fahad Causeway – the bridge which connects Bahrain and Saudi Arabia.
Morning day at leisure. The unique talents of Bahraini craftsman that have been passed from generation to generation will be showcased at Al Jasra Handicraft Centre, which features pottery making, cloth weaving, wood working and basket weaving. At the end of the day, a very nice dinner awaits you!
Today marks the completion of our adventure across amazing Bahrain. Enjoy the day at leisure to explore the city further or simply relax and enjoy the hotel amenities.
- 4 nights in a 4-star hotel accommodation
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Private touring
- Local english-speaking guide
- Entrance Fees (except camera fees)
- Meals as indicated
- Return airport transfers to accommodation
- Any Personal Expenses
- Tips and Gratitudes
- Any other meals than mentioned
- All pricing is reflected in EURO unless otherwise specifically denoted and is valid at time of publication but is subject to change.
- All prices are per person sharing a double room. Single and Triple room rates available upon request.
- ‘From’ prices represent land only and low season twin share prices (unless otherwise clearly stated).
- Unless otherwise stated, prices include all government levies and airport taxes as at the date of publication.
- Dates, itineraries and prices are indicative only and subject to change by time booking.
- Private Travel prices are valid for travel during low season and will vary depending on date of travel.
- All Hotel Names stated in the tour itinerary may change to one of a similar Standard without prior notice..
- Some countries charge additional destination tax which are either per Person or per Night. These taxes can vary and must be paid directly at the location or hotel.
- Items listed under Booking Exclusions are NOT included in the price and must be paid directly at the location.
- All Tours are escorted by English-Speaking Guides unless otherwise mentioned.
- All Excursions are based on Join-In Capacity unless “Private Tour” is explicit mentioned. Private Tours are available upon request and with surcharges.
- Self-Drive Tours may not always include a car rental. Please check carefully the included and excluded box. Driver must be in posseion of an valid drivers license and for some countries an international license as well as a valid credit card.
- We will use our reasonable efforts to notify you of changes in prices.
- All our Insider Journeys itineraries as shown on our website and in our brochures will outline the relevant touring schedule and inclusions and will be priced accordingly to reflect this. Prices may vary based on the selected travel season and any individual amendments required.
- Even if the tours are requested as displayed, on occasion Insider Journeys may be required to impose surcharges depending on variables in the destinations outside of its control. Due to hotel availability in some destinations the accommodation stated in the itinerary may change to that of a similar standard. In light of recent worldwide events and due to the ever-changing current situation, there may also need to be more flexibility applied to the touring content and schedule in certain incidences and sometimes at short notice. Please note that we will always endeavour to keep the inclusions as close as possible to those shown and to notify you as best we can should such changes arise, although we appreciate your understanding in that this may not always be possible.
- For more detailed price and other booking information please visit the booking condtions page click here