2 Lunches and 2 Dinners
4 Star Hotels
Add to compare
SKU: IJFSPC-ALLCY-101-2 Tags: 14-Days, Culinary Tour, India, Private Journey
Get a real insight for some of India‘s most well-known dishes. See the unique and stunning symmetry of the Taj Mahal at sunset before enjoying some of India‘s most iconic cuisine. Gain a deeper understanding for local living as you learn from expert home cooks.
Arrival - Delhi
On arrival in Delhi be transferred to your hotel. Stay the next two nights at Maidens Hotel.
You can get no better introduction to the country than from its capital Delhi. On a full day tour, visit the Red Fort, Shah Jahan’s elegant citadel. Continue with a rickshaw ride through Chandni chowk and visit Khari Baoli before making you way to the chaotic Parathey Wali Gali to enjoy local snacks.Later visit the fascinating Humayuns Tomb to experience more of India’s cultural and religious diversity.
Delhi to Agra
Delhi to Agra Sit back and relax as we journey to Agra by road. Agra was the seat of the imperial Mughal court during the 16th and 17th centuries before the capital was shifted to Delhi. Take an unforgettable journey to the Taj Mahal before making your way to Agra Fort. Overnight at Tajview, Agra.
Agra to Jaipur
Travel to the picturesque city of Jaipur. Later this evening enjoy dinner with a local Indian family where you will get a chance to interact with locals and get to know the Indian cuisine up close and personal. Stay the next two nights in Alsisar Haveli.
Explore the vibrant, colourful history and culture of one of India’s favourite cities, the Pink City of Jaipur. Start your day with a visit to the “milk market” commonly known as Doodh Mandi. Take a jeep ride along the cobbled roads to the hilltop of Amber Fort. Crowning the crest of the hill, Amber Fort offers panoramic views of the surrounding desert hills and villages. Later this evening, explore the city by Pink Rickshaw.
Jaipur to Cochin
Journey to Cochin and experience a Kathakali Dance Performance. Stay the next two nights at Brunton Boatyard.
Spend the day exploring the wonderful town, from St Francis’ Church to the beautiful 17th century synagogue. Discover the streets lined by old traders’ mansions and local markets. See the iconic Chinese fishing nets.
Cochin to Periyar
Depart Cochin for the journey to Periyar. Enjoy the remainder of the day at leisure. Stay the next two nights at Spice Village.
Enjoy a full day exploring the city of Periyar including a visit to the Spice plantation and a boat ride through Periyar tiger reserve.
Periyar to Kumarakom
Journey to Kumarakom and gain your fi rst views of the exotic backwater hamlet endowed with lush thick greenery, paddy fields and mangrove forests. Stay the next two nights at Coconut Lagoon.
Gain a fascinating insight into the city of Kumarakom as you explore the Philipkutty‘s Farm before joining a sunset cruise.
Kumarakom to Mararikulam
This morning, journey to Mararikulam. Enjoy the remainder of your day free at leisure. Stay the next two nights at Marari Beach Resort.
Today you can choose to do as little or as much as you please with a day at leisure.
Mararikulam to Cochin- Departure
Enjoy breakfast before being transferred to the airport for your onward flight.
Day 1 and 2
Day 4 and 5
Day 6 and 7
Day 8 and 9
Day 10 and 11
Day 12 and 13
Marari Beach Resort
- 13 nights 4 Star Hotel accommodation
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicles
- Private Touring
- Entrance fees (except camera fees)
- Local English-speaking guide
- Return transfers
- Meals as mentioned
- Any Personal Expenses
- Tips and Gratitudes
- Any other meals than mentioned
- All pricing is reflected in EURO unless otherwise specifically denoted and is valid at time of publication but is subject to change.
- All prices are per person sharing a double room. Single and Triple room rates available upon request.
- ‘From’ prices represent land only and low season twin share prices (unless otherwise clearly stated).
- Unless otherwise stated, prices include all government levies and airport taxes as at the date of publication.
- Dates, itineraries and prices are indicative only and subject to change by time booking.
- Private Travel prices are valid for travel during low season and will vary depending on date of travel.
- All Hotel Names stated in the tour itinerary may change to one of a similar Standard without prior notice..
- Some countries charge additional destination tax which are either per Person or per Night. These taxes can vary and must be paid directly at the location or hotel.
- Items listed under Booking Exclusions are NOT included in the price and must be paid directly at the location.
- All Tours are escorted by English-Speaking Guides unless otherwise mentioned.
- All Excursions are based on Join-In Capacity unless “Private Tour” is explicit mentioned. Private Tours are available upon request and with surcharges.
- Self-Drive Tours may not always include a car rental. Please check carefully the included and excluded box. Driver must be in posseion of an valid drivers license and for some countries an international license as well as a valid credit card.
- We will use our reasonable efforts to notify you of changes in prices.
- All our Insider Journeys itineraries as shown on our website and in our brochures will outline the relevant touring schedule and inclusions and will be priced accordingly to reflect this. Prices may vary based on the selected travel season and any individual amendments required.
- Even if the tours are requested as displayed, on occasion Insider Journeys may be required to impose surcharges depending on variables in the destinations outside of its control. Due to hotel availability in some destinations the accommodation stated in the itinerary may change to that of a similar standard. In light of recent worldwide events and due to the ever-changing current situation, there may also need to be more flexibility applied to the touring content and schedule in certain incidences and sometimes at short notice. Please note that we will always endeavour to keep the inclusions as close as possible to those shown and to notify you as best we can should such changes arise, although we appreciate your understanding in that this may not always be possible.
- For more detailed price and other booking information please visit the booking condtions page click here