5 Star Hotels
Add to compare
SKU: IJFSPC-ALLCY-139-1 Tags: 4-Days, Bespoke Tour, Private Journey, Singapore
Enjoy a leisurely stroll with your guide to the Gardens By the Bay – a sanctuary for nature lovers and budding horticulturalists alike. Explore Singapore’s bustling streets with your private guide where you can discover culture and ethnic traditions at China Town, Little India and Kampong Glam. Experience the thrill of driving one part of the official F1 circuit in a Ferrari California.
Arrival -Welcome to Singapore
On arrival in Singapore take advantage of our VIP arrival arrangements and be transferred to the Marina Bay Sands Hotel. Relax in your room or jump into the hotels iconic pool for refreshment while getting a first impression of this incredible city. In the afternoon take a leisurely stroll with your guide to the Gardens By the Bay – a sanctuary for nature lovers and budding horticulturalists alike. End the night with the Garden Rhapsody light and sound show and enjoy a wonderful culinary experience at POLLEN – a restaurant nestled in the Flower Dome.
Today experience a world bustling with thousands of marine animals, during your Singapore Aquarium VIP Tour! Doors will open for you prior to public admittance, and you’ll have privileged access to back-of-house areas in the company of an expert guide. Stroll amongst colourful marine life whilst manta rays glide around you during a Sea Trek. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that lets you walk and breathe freely as you explore the ocean realm. Afterwards discover the many faces of Singapore during a private tour through Singapore’s bustling streets. Discover culture and ethnic traditions at China Town, Little India and Kampong Glam. To complete the experience, and a must-do thing when in Singapore, is to have a Singapore Sling at the legendary Raffles Hotel.
Singapore at your pace
Today you can start the day at your own pace, enjoy the hotels facilities or go shopping. In the afternoon experience the thrill of driving one part of the official F1 circuit in a Ferrari California, for approximately 15 minutes’ (or be driven). In the evening start your journey with a leisurely bumboat cruise along the Singapore River, which was a busy water way and the commercial centre of the island for over 150 years. End the day with a seafood dinner along the Marina Bay at the award-winning Jing Restaurant. From there, balmy breezes waft off the water while scrumptious Chinese dishes are whisked to your table.
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel before transferring to the airport for your onward journey.
- Studio Suite
- 3 Nights
Raffles Singapore welcomes you after an extensive restoration, breathing new life into the storied hotel. Opened in 1887, it is one of the few remaining great 19th century hotels in the world. No visit to Singapore is complete without a stay at Raffles; tradition demands it. Experience the legendary service as you enjoy newly opened bars, restaurants and boutiques whilst exploring graceful courtyards and relaxing in cosy social spaces. With enhanced comfort and splendour for the discerning traveller, immerse yourself in our striking architecture and graceful service for that unique feeling of being somewhere very special in the heart of the business and civic district.
- 3 nights 5 Star luxury accommodation
- Transport in comfortable air-conditioned vehicles
- Private Touring
- Entrance fees
- Local English-speaking guide
- Return airport transfers
- Meals as mentioned
- Any Personal Expenses
- Tips and Gratitudes
- Any other meals than mentioned
- All pricing is reflected in EURO unless otherwise specifically denoted and is valid at time of publication but is subject to change.
- All prices are per person sharing a double room. Single and Triple room rates available upon request.
- ‘From’ prices represent land only and low season twin share prices (unless otherwise clearly stated).
- Unless otherwise stated, prices include all government levies and airport taxes as at the date of publication.
- Dates, itineraries and prices are indicative only and subject to change by time booking.
- Private Travel prices are valid for travel during low season and will vary depending on date of travel.
- All Hotel Names stated in the tour itinerary may change to one of a similar Standard without prior notice..
- Some countries charge additional destination tax which are either per Person or per Night. These taxes can vary and must be paid directly at the location or hotel.
- Items listed under Booking Exclusions are NOT included in the price and must be paid directly at the location.
- All Tours are escorted by English-Speaking Guides unless otherwise mentioned.
- All Excursions are based on Join-In Capacity unless “Private Tour” is explicit mentioned. Private Tours are available upon request and with surcharges.
- Self-Drive Tours may not always include a car rental. Please check carefully the included and excluded box. Driver must be in posseion of an valid drivers license and for some countries an international license as well as a valid credit card.
- We will use our reasonable efforts to notify you of changes in prices.
- All our Insider Journeys itineraries as shown on our website and in our brochures will outline the relevant touring schedule and inclusions and will be priced accordingly to reflect this. Prices may vary based on the selected travel season and any individual amendments required.
- Even if the tours are requested as displayed, on occasion Insider Journeys may be required to impose surcharges depending on variables in the destinations outside of its control. Due to hotel availability in some destinations the accommodation stated in the itinerary may change to that of a similar standard. In light of recent worldwide events and due to the ever-changing current situation, there may also need to be more flexibility applied to the touring content and schedule in certain incidences and sometimes at short notice. Please note that we will always endeavour to keep the inclusions as close as possible to those shown and to notify you as best we can should such changes arise, although we appreciate your understanding in that this may not always be possible.
- For more detailed price and other booking information please visit the booking condtions page click here