4 Star Hotel
Add to compare
SKU: IJFSPC-ALLCY-86 Tags: 2-Days, Argentina, Destination Trip, Private Journey
The end of the world is closer than ever! Enjoy your trip to an magnificent island, full of highlights and natural beauty. See essential sites no one should miss, while staying in one of the most comfortable 4-star hotels of the area. Join a small group tour to the Tierra del Fuego National Park and have fun on a Beagle Channel Navigation Boat Ride.
Ushuaia, Arrival and Navigation Beagle Channel
We will pick you up upon arrival at Ushuaia International Airport and take you to your hotel. Once you are settled, we will meet you at the port where our navigation will depart. After checking in, the passengers go on board. We get ready to begin the navigation and enjoy the wonders the Beagle Channel shows us. A tour guide accompanies us along the tour to share some knowledge about our surroundings. Sea and coast birds join us along the journey and we make a first stop at the Bird Island to best appreciate them. Sightseeing, in another island, the South American fur and sea lions show us their interesting behavior and habitat. We stop at several occasions to exclusively appreciate the mentioned wildlife and the historic “Les Éclaireurs” lighthouse. The landscape persists in its effort to dazzles us in each corner. After the navigation, we will leave you at the port and you will have the rest of the afternoon to enjoy this beautiful city. Overnight at your Hotel in Ushuaia
Tierra del Fuego National Park and Departure
We start our day picking up the passengers at the hotel. We drive to the End of the World main train station where, those who desire to take the ride, board on the mystic train the prisoners of Ushuaia used during the past century. The ride takes about one hour with a 15-minute stop at the “Macarena Waterfall” station, which was a must disembark point for the convicts to gather water for the steam locomotives (optiona – payment on the spotl).At the final station a vehicle waits for us to keep driving around the Tierra del Fuego National Park. Meanwhile, people who don’t want to take the train hike in the park. We reach the Zarategui Bay, where the southernmost post office is located and a landscape that outstands with its sea, islands and woods,Our tour continues with hikes visiting the magical spaces and corners of the park that the nature gifts us with its rivers, lakes, lagoons, mountains, woods, bushes like Michay and the famous Calafate. The wildlife with the charming Andean fox and the great variety of birds: from the woodpecker to the black-neck swan and the sheldgoose. Between these wonders we find Lapataia Bay, we arrive to the end of the national route N°3; we walk to immerse ourselves in the beauty of the End of the World’s landscape, and after photographing the place to capture this unique moment we drive back to the city. We will drop you off at your hotel and later (according to your flight schedule) we will pick you up and take you to Ushuaia International Airport, to catch your flight.
Hotel Los Acebos or similar
Offering splendid Beagle Channel views from every room, impeccable décor and gourmet flavors, Los Acebos is only a 15-minute drive from Ushuaia Harbor. Rooms at Los Acebos Ushuaia Hotel are carefully styled to the last detail in full 5-star fashion. They feature elegant cloth paneling, matching throw blankets in a palette of olives and deep reds, and floor-to-ceiling curtains. All rooms feature cable TV, mini-bars and carpeted floors. Some bathrooms include baths with stylish wall-paper patterns and wall moldings. There are laundry services. A buffet breakfast is served daily with Patagonian jams and treats. At dinnertime, guests can enjoy gourmet flavors at Orange restaurant with panoramic views of the mountains and lake.
- 1 Night in 4-Star Hotel Los Acebos or similar
- Breakfast for 2 Persons
- 1 Lunch Box for 2 Persons
- Return Airport Transfer
- Small group tour Tierra del Fuego National Park
- Beagle Channel Navigation Boat Ride
- Any Personal Expenses
- Tips and Gratitudes
- Any other meals than mentioned
- All pricing is reflected in EURO unless otherwise specifically denoted and is valid at time of publication but is subject to change.
- All prices are per person sharing a double room. Single and Triple room rates available upon request.
- ‘From’ prices represent land only and low season twin share prices (unless otherwise clearly stated).
- Unless otherwise stated, prices include all government levies and airport taxes as at the date of publication.
- Dates, itineraries and prices are indicative only and subject to change by time booking.
- Private Travel prices are valid for travel during low season and will vary depending on date of travel.
- All Hotel Names stated in the tour itinerary may change to one of a similar Standard without prior notice..
- Some countries charge additional destination tax which are either per Person or per Night. These taxes can vary and must be paid directly at the location or hotel.
- Items listed under Booking Exclusions are NOT included in the price and must be paid directly at the location.
- All Tours are escorted by English-Speaking Guides unless otherwise mentioned.
- All Excursions are based on Join-In Capacity unless “Private Tour” is explicit mentioned. Private Tours are available upon request and with surcharges.
- Self-Drive Tours may not always include a car rental. Please check carefully the included and excluded box. Driver must be in posseion of an valid drivers license and for some countries an international license as well as a valid credit card.
- We will use our reasonable efforts to notify you of changes in prices.
- All our Insider Journeys itineraries as shown on our website and in our brochures will outline the relevant touring schedule and inclusions and will be priced accordingly to reflect this. Prices may vary based on the selected travel season and any individual amendments required.
- Even if the tours are requested as displayed, on occasion Insider Journeys may be required to impose surcharges depending on variables in the destinations outside of its control. Due to hotel availability in some destinations the accommodation stated in the itinerary may change to that of a similar standard. In light of recent worldwide events and due to the ever-changing current situation, there may also need to be more flexibility applied to the touring content and schedule in certain incidences and sometimes at short notice. Please note that we will always endeavour to keep the inclusions as close as possible to those shown and to notify you as best we can should such changes arise, although we appreciate your understanding in that this may not always be possible.
- For more detailed price and other booking information please visit the booking condtions page click here