2 Lunches in Cairo & Full Board in Hurghada
4 and 5-Star Hotels
Add to compare
SKU: IJFSPC-ALLCY-41 Tags: 7-Days, Cairo, Destination Trip, Egypt, Hurghada, Private Journey
Discover the fabulous Pyramids at Giza, the last of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. From the sprawling city of Cairo to the white sand beaches of Hurghada- enjoy a unique mix of culture and relaxation.
Arrival at Cairo
Upon arrival at Cairo International Airport, a representative welcomes you and assists through the immigration process. Modern air-conditioned coaches transfer you to your hotel in Cairo. Your representative will ensure a smooth hotel check-in. Overnight at the hotel in Cairo.
Pyramids, Sphinx, Memphis, and Sakkara
After breakfast, start a guided tour to visit one of the Seven Wonders the great Pyramids of Giza; Cheops, Chephren and Mycerinus were reckoned by the Greeks to be one of the Seven Wonders of the World. A single pyramid is built with 2.300.000 blocks, each weighing an average of two and a half tones. The Cheops Pyramid is more interesting, because its interior burial chambers are open for inspection by the public. Not far from the Pyramids is the Great Sphinx, which dates from the time of Chephren (2620 BC). Hewn from natural yellowish limestone and standing 65 feet-high and 187 feet-long, the statue combines the head of a Pharaoh with a lion’s body. A quick visit to papyrus institute or a perfume shop can be arranged after the visit. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant. Then continue with an afternoon tour to explore ancient country with a visit to Memphis the oldest capital of Egypt, that was built by King Menes, and lays 24 kms southwest of Cairo. The colossal statue of Ramses II is exhibited in the museum. Sakkara the oldest complete stone building complex known in history was also built here. Sakkara includes the step pyramid whose mysteries you can explore with your knowledgeable Egyptologist. Overnight at hotel in Cairo.
Egyptian Museum, Citadel, Khan El Khalili Bazaar
After breakfast at 09:00, start your tour to visit the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities established by the Egyptian government in 1835. The present museum building was built in 1900, in the new classical style by the French architect Marcel Dourgnon. The museum exhibited collections now exceed 120,000 objects ranging from pre-historic era to the Greco Roman period. It has 107 halls, and the ground floor houses huge statues. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant. Afterwards visit the Citadel with the towering mosque of Mohamed Ali. The citadel is one of Cairo’s most popular tourist attractions and houses a number of museums, ancient mosques and other sites, located on a spur of limestone that had been detached from its parent Moqattam Hills by quarrying. The Citadel is one of the world’s greatest monuments to medieval warfare, as well as a highly visible landmark on Cairo’s eastern skyline. Particularly when viewed from the back side (from the north), the Citadel reveals a very medieval character. A short drive will take you to Khan El Khalili bazaars; which is one of the most famous worldwide with its amazing narrow alleyways. The visitor can discover small restaurants and workaday cafes where Egyptians & non-Egyptians come to smoke water pipes and enjoy some of the traditional Egyptian drinks in the cafes scattered around the area (Few years ago, Naguib Mahfouz himself used to come and sit beneath the huge, ageing and discoloured mirrors of the café). Drive back to the hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Cairo - Hurghada
After breakfast, check out. Escorted transfer to Cairo Domestic airport for your flight to Hurghada, upon arrival, your representative will ensure a smooth hotel check-in. Free at leisure to enjoy the hotel amenities. Overnight at hotel in Hurghada.
Hurghada - Mahmya Beach Club - Hurghada
After the Buffet breakfast, at 08H00 transfer from your hotel to Mahmya Beach Jetty in Hurghada where your Join-in experience will start around 8H30 by boat to Mahmya Beach Club. Enjoy Sea snorkeling from Mahmya beach shores & by boat from the Island. Relax on the beach in the laid-back atmosphere, ideal for non-swimmers who can paddle the sandy shores. A set menu lunch will be served at Mahmya. At 16H15 return to Mahmya Beach Jetty by boat and transfer to your hotel in Hurghada.
Hurghada - Happy Dolphin Semi submarine
After breakfast enjoy a two hours Semi-submarine trip that will take you around the red seacoast line to watch world famous coral, fish and other marine life through 18 large panoramic windows without getting your feet wet . Afterwards you can enjoy snorkeling for 30 minutes (Snorkeling equipment is included) before returning to your hotel.
Hurghada – Cairo
Breakfast at hotel, check out. Transfer to Hurghada airport to board your flight to Cairo. Meet and assist upon arrival Cairo airport to board your flight back home.
- Standard Room
- Day 1, 2 and 3
Overlooking the River Nile, Ramses Hilton hotel is off Nile Corniche Road, one kilometer from central Cairo’s Tahrir Square. The hotel is adjacent to Ramses Mall and within two kilometers of the iconic Cairo Tower and the Egyptian Museum. Perks include a river-facing outdoor pool, our 24-hour casino, billiards hall, and fitness center complete with a sauna.
AMC Royal Hotel
- Standard Room
- Day 4, 5 and 6
AMC Royal Families and Couples Hotel is located in Hurghada directly on the Beach. It offers a private beach and a vast range of water activities including scuba diving and snorkeling. All rooms and units feature a balcony with views of the Red Sea. Each one offers a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar and an electric kettle. The suite includes a seating area complete with a dining table. A shower is fitted in the bathroom.
- 6 Nights in mentioned accommodation
- Full board condition in hotel in Hurghada + local drinks
- Private transfers from / to airports in a/c vehicles
- Private guided tour to Pyramids, Sphinx, Memphis, and Sakkara
- Private guided tour to the Egyptian museum, Citadel and Khan el Khalili
- Excursion to Mahmya in Hurghada including lunch and semi submarine ride
- Current entrance fees
- English speaking guide during tours
- Meals as indicated
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Entrance into any of the three Pyramids
- Domestic airfares
- Any Personal Expenses
- Tips and Gratitudes
- Any other meals than mentioned
- All pricing is reflected in EURO unless otherwise specifically denoted and is valid at time of publication but is subject to change.
- All prices are per person sharing a double room. Single and Triple room rates available upon request.
- ‘From’ prices represent land only and low season twin share prices (unless otherwise clearly stated).
- Unless otherwise stated, prices include all government levies and airport taxes as at the date of publication.
- Dates, itineraries and prices are indicative only and subject to change by time booking.
- Private Travel prices are valid for travel during low season and will vary depending on date of travel.
- All Hotel Names stated in the tour itinerary may change to one of a similar Standard without prior notice..
- Some countries charge additional destination tax which are either per Person or per Night. These taxes can vary and must be paid directly at the location or hotel.
- Items listed under Booking Exclusions are NOT included in the price and must be paid directly at the location.
- All Tours are escorted by English-Speaking Guides unless otherwise mentioned.
- All Excursions are based on Join-In Capacity unless “Private Tour” is explicit mentioned. Private Tours are available upon request and with surcharges.
- Self-Drive Tours may not always include a car rental. Please check carefully the included and excluded box. Driver must be in posseion of an valid drivers license and for some countries an international license as well as a valid credit card.
- We will use our reasonable efforts to notify you of changes in prices.
- All our Insider Journeys itineraries as shown on our website and in our brochures will outline the relevant touring schedule and inclusions and will be priced accordingly to reflect this. Prices may vary based on the selected travel season and any individual amendments required.
- Even if the tours are requested as displayed, on occasion Insider Journeys may be required to impose surcharges depending on variables in the destinations outside of its control. Due to hotel availability in some destinations the accommodation stated in the itinerary may change to that of a similar standard. In light of recent worldwide events and due to the ever-changing current situation, there may also need to be more flexibility applied to the touring content and schedule in certain incidences and sometimes at short notice. Please note that we will always endeavour to keep the inclusions as close as possible to those shown and to notify you as best we can should such changes arise, although we appreciate your understanding in that this may not always be possible.
- For more detailed price and other booking information please visit the booking condtions page click here