2 Lunches & 2 Dinners
3 Star Hotels
Add to compare
SKU: IJFSPC-ALLCY-190 Tags: 8-Days, Cambodia, Culinary Tour, Phnom Penh, Private Journey, Siem Reap
Dine on authentic Cambodian cuisine and explore the capital Phnom Penh by cyclo. Travel through scenic rice fields and orchards and eat like a local. Visit Cambodian families who produce traditional products, sample the local delicacies, and enjoy unique cultural performances with a dance and dinner experience. Enter the great temple of Angkor Wat before sunrise. Learn to make traditional Cambodian cuisine in the rural countryside and visit the second largest freshwater lake in the world.
Phnom Penh Arrival
Meet your local tour guide and driver who will take you to your hotel. Relax and refresh until dinner time. This evening, enjoy dinner at the Malis Phnom Penh, which serves authentic Cambodian cuisine created by Cambodia’s Master Chef Luu Meng.
Explore the city of Phnom Penh today on a cyclo. Ride through the colonial streets that date back to 1910 and interact with many of the locals along the way.
Phnom Penh to Battambang
This morning, be transferred to Battambang. The Battambang province is known for its rice fields, orchards and the scenic rural landscape. Your lunch will be served at a local restaurant where you can sample Battambang’s famous dumpling noodle soup.
With our local English-speaking guide, enjoy your day exploring the beautiful countryside around Battambang. Visit the rural communities of Cambodia and sample their local delicacies such as rice paper rolls, dried bananas, and bamboo sticky rice.
Battambang to Siem Reap
This morning, be transferred to Siem Reap. Visit some local food stalls along the way and sample some of their local delicacies. On arrival in Siem Reap, enjoy some free time to rest and relax. This evening, enjoy uniquely stunning cultural performances while savouring on delicious Traditional Cambodian cuisine at the Apsara Dance Theatre.
Rise early in the morning as you will begin your day with a beautiful view of the sunrise outside Angkor Wat. Enter the great temple in darkness and walk along the hoary cloistered corridors past the longest stretch of bas-relief carvings in the world. Soak up the atmosphere of Angkor Wat at dawn, from the edge of one of the ancient library pools.
Learn to make traditional Cambodian Cuisine in a rural countryside. Visit a local family and learn the traditional way of cooking Cambodian dishes. Take a short walk in the village where you can see how the fresh herbs and vegetables are grown. Enjoy your meal in a lovely pavilion perched over a fishpond, or at the herb garden in a pavilion surrounded by flowers and fresh herbs. After lunch we will take you to visit the Great Tonle Sap Lake, the second largest freshwater lake in the world.
Siem Reap Departure
Enjoy a free day of leisure before being transferred to the airport.
- 7 nights 3 stars hotel accommodation
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Touring
- Local English-speaking guide
- Entrance Fees (except camera fees)
- Return airport transfers to accommodation
- Meals as indicated
- Cooking class
- Any Personal Expenses
- Tips and Gratitudes
- Any other meals than mentioned
- Tourist tax (payment in the hotel)
- All pricing is reflected in EURO unless otherwise specifically denoted and is valid at time of publication but is subject to change.
- All prices are per person sharing a double room. Single and Triple room rates available upon request.
- ‘From’ prices represent land only and low season twin share prices (unless otherwise clearly stated).
- Unless otherwise stated, prices include all government levies and airport taxes as at the date of publication.
- Dates, itineraries and prices are indicative only and subject to change by time booking.
- Private Travel prices are valid for travel during low season and will vary depending on date of travel.
- All Hotel Names stated in the tour itinerary may change to one of a similar Standard without prior notice..
- Some countries charge additional destination tax which are either per Person or per Night. These taxes can vary and must be paid directly at the location or hotel.
- Items listed under Booking Exclusions are NOT included in the price and must be paid directly at the location.
- All Tours are escorted by English-Speaking Guides unless otherwise mentioned.
- All Excursions are based on Join-In Capacity unless “Private Tour” is explicit mentioned. Private Tours are available upon request and with surcharges.
- Self-Drive Tours may not always include a car rental. Please check carefully the included and excluded box. Driver must be in posseion of an valid drivers license and for some countries an international license as well as a valid credit card.
- We will use our reasonable efforts to notify you of changes in prices.
- All our Insider Journeys itineraries as shown on our website and in our brochures will outline the relevant touring schedule and inclusions and will be priced accordingly to reflect this. Prices may vary based on the selected travel season and any individual amendments required.
- Even if the tours are requested as displayed, on occasion Insider Journeys may be required to impose surcharges depending on variables in the destinations outside of its control. Due to hotel availability in some destinations the accommodation stated in the itinerary may change to that of a similar standard. In light of recent worldwide events and due to the ever-changing current situation, there may also need to be more flexibility applied to the touring content and schedule in certain incidences and sometimes at short notice. Please note that we will always endeavour to keep the inclusions as close as possible to those shown and to notify you as best we can should such changes arise, although we appreciate your understanding in that this may not always be possible.
- For more detailed price and other booking information please visit the booking condtions page click here