3 Lunches and 1 Dinner
3 & 4 Star Hotels
Add to compare
SKU: IJFSPC-ALLCY-129-1-1 Tags: 15-Days, Destination Trip, Private Journey, Spain
Marvel at the Royal Palaces of Alhambra. See the Barbary Apes of Gibraltar. Visit the historic highlights of Seville, Madrid and Barcelona.
Arrival - Malaga to Granada
Pickup from APT. in Malaga and transfer to Granada. Arrival in Granada. Transfer Hotel – Restaurant Paco Martin. Transfer Restaurant – Hotel. Free time.
Breakfast at the hotel. Take the bus up to Alhambra to go into the Royal Palaces (meet the guides at the parking of Alhambra) . You will do the whole visit around 2 hours in Alhambra, after the visit you will take the bus to do the panoramic tour of around 1 hour more. Lunch at Restaurant Paco Martin. Transfer to Hotel and free time.
Granada to Ronda
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning at leisure in Granada. Transfer from Granada – Ronda.
Breakfast at the hotel. Ronda HD walking tour with guide. Settled by the Phoenecians around the 7th century BC, later conquered by the Muslims and finally settling under Spanish rule, Ronda has had a long and varied history marked by war, trade, and geographic wonder. On arrival we delve into the colourful history of the city while visiting historical highlights such as the San Juan Bosco House (ticket included) and the Wine Museum of Ronda. Stroll along the blissful banks of the river and cross the emblematic New Bridge during your enriching exploration; capture photographs at the iconic Plaza del Toros (ticket included) bullring and wander amid the botanical beauty of the Alameda del Tajo gardens. In addition to that, you will have the oportunity to visit de Museum of the Pig, where you will learn all about that magnificent animals and how the Spanish Ham is elaborated while having a tasting of Jamón Serrano and a local wine (ticket included) where you will leave the local guide. Afternoon at leisure.
Breakfast at the hotel. We take the bus to go to Gibraltar (around 2 hours.) – Remember necessary passport/visa documents for British territory! We will leave our bus in Spanish territory, cross the border and passport control by foot and take local minibuses to do the visit of Gibraltar. Enjoy a tour by minibus visiting the most important spots on the rock, including the entrance to St. Michael’s Cave. During the tour we will be able to observe the famous monkeys, the Barbary Apes, all this accompanied by a local guide. There will be free time for duty free shopping. After the tour we will retake our bus (on Spanish territory) to Jerez de la Frontera where we will have the opportunity to visit the cellar Tio Pepe, worldwide well known for their quality wines and sherries, and have a little tasting inside after the visit. After the tasting we will head to the Hotel.
Gibraltar to Seville
Transfer to The Royal School Of Equestrian Art This morning we will visit the Royal School of Equestrian Art. The entrance into the premises is through the Visitor Reception Centre, where you will find a digital cinema where you will see a spectacular audio-visual presentation of the history of equestrian art in Andalusia. This area leads into the gardens, which may be considered Botanical Gardens for their great variety of exotic plants and the age of some specimens. Our attention is drawn immediately to the great fountain which adorns the centre of the gardens and whose water jets invite the visitor to enter farther into the Royal School Foundation. Just opposite the fountain, the Palace rises majestically above the gardens. It is a beautiful example of 19th century architecture designed by Charles Garnier. The Palace contains a rich cultural offer: • On the ground floor you can admire the state rooms, decorated as they were originally conceived. • In the basement you will find the Museum of Equestrian Art, which consists of 11 rooms where you can discover the origins and history of equestrian art and the horse in Andalusia. Afterwards, the visitor may admire the place where the harnesses are made and repaired. This laborious work is carried out in the Saddlery by the master harness maker and his apprentices. If you continue walking and enjoying the training in the outdoor exercise rings, you will find the ‘Picadero’, the indoor arena, a building designed in authentic Andalusian style which combines the deep yellow tones of albero sand with the brilliant white of the Andalusian houses. With a capacity for 1,600 people, this is the ideal place to watch the daily training of our horses and riders. Then you will reach the stables, an octagonal complex made up of five stables, where you will see our most emblematic horses. Just in the centre of the stables is the tack room, where all the harnesses used for the daily training and for the shows are kept. The Carriage Museum marks the end of your journey and offers the possibility of admiring vehicles, horses, harnesses and equestrian costumes all together. After the visit, we will head to Sevilla, the capital of Andalucia Region and one of the most beautiful cities in Spain.
This morning you will enjoy a panoramic and walking tour of that amazing city accompanied with our official licensed guide. Visit three of the city’s most popular attractions in order to delve into the historical heart of Seville; admire the impossibly intricate architecture of the Cathedral of Santa Maria; ascend to the dizzying heights of the Giralda Bell Tower to enjoy spectacular views of the city; and explore the opulent chambers and gorgeous gardens of the Royal Alcazar Palace (ticket included) on a guided tour. Entrance fees are included in the price of the tour. After the tour you will be transfered to your hotel. Afternoon at leisure. Transfer Hotel – Flamenco Palace Evening Flamenco with tapas dinner at Palacio Andaluz. Transfer back to the hotel.
Seville to Cordoba
Seville morning at leisure Departure to Cordoba Arrival at the hotel Leisure time in Cordoba.
Cordoba touring with our official licensed guide in English including the unique Mezquita de Cordoba. Meet the guide at the reception of the hotel. Follow your knowledgeable guide through the ambient tangle of whitewashed courtyards, cobbled lanes and alluring landmarks and see UNESCO World Heritage-listed wonders like the Mezquita (ticket included) and the Alcazar. Visit Spain’s oldest synagogue and amble along the medieval streets of the Jewish quarter while gaining fascinating insight into the intriguing history of the city home to the second-largest old town in Europe. Evening at leisure. Afternoon at leisure.
Cordoba to Toledo
Breakfast at the hotel We depart to Toledo, one of the most beautiful cities in central Spain. Today you will explore the city of Toledo with your local guide. Immerse yourself in the medieval majesty of Toledo, a UNESCO World Heritage-listed Spanish city. With a knowledgeable guide, witness the arresting beauty of ancient landmarks like the Church of St Tomé , Cathedral , Santa Maria La Blanca , Transito and the sacred Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes. Absorb the serpentine charm of the Jewish Quarter; enjoy a panoramic coach tour of Toledo’s outskirts; and marvel at the old Palace of Justice as you gain valuable insight into Toledo’s rich history from your guide.
Toledo to Madrid
Transfer to Hotel in Madrid Day at leisure.
Madrid touring – Full day with guide in English. Enhance your experience of Spain’s captivating capital on a full-day tour of Madrid’s cultural and historical highlights. With a knowledgeable guide, marvel at the opulent grandeur of the Royal Palace (ticket included) of Madrid (Palacio Real); stroll amid the grand beauty of Plaza Mayor; and immerse yourself in local life during a visit to Gran Via, Madrid’s most famous neighbourhood. Learn about the rich historical heritage of the city from your expert guide and receive personalised attention on this private tour.
Madrid to Barcelona
Transfer Hotel – Train station in Madrid Speed train MAD – BCN Panoramic tour with official guide in English and transfer to the hotel Arrival at the hotel.
Free morning Barcelona half day walking touring with professional official guide in. Take the tram along the way seeing areas like university campus, royal palace, etc… Then start the walking tour from the top of Passeig de Gracia, finishing at the Restaurant. Tapas lunch at Restaurant Nuria Transfer from Plaza Catalunya (in front of Hard Rock Café) – Hotel Overnight in hotel Abba Garden.
Transfer Hotel– Airport Barcelona.
- Private tour
- 14 nights accommodation in hotels
- English-speaking guide
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicle
- Meals as indicated
- Speed train ticket MAD – BCN
- Entrance fees where stated
- Any Personal Expenses
- Tips and Gratitudes
- Any other meals than mentioned
- Touristic tax in Catalunya
- All pricing is reflected in EURO unless otherwise specifically denoted and is valid at time of publication but is subject to change.
- All prices are per person sharing a double room. Single and Triple room rates available upon request.
- ‘From’ prices represent land only and low season twin share prices (unless otherwise clearly stated).
- Unless otherwise stated, prices include all government levies and airport taxes as at the date of publication.
- Dates, itineraries and prices are indicative only and subject to change by time booking.
- Private Travel prices are valid for travel during low season and will vary depending on date of travel.
- All Hotel Names stated in the tour itinerary may change to one of a similar Standard without prior notice..
- Some countries charge additional destination tax which are either per Person or per Night. These taxes can vary and must be paid directly at the location or hotel.
- Items listed under Booking Exclusions are NOT included in the price and must be paid directly at the location.
- All Tours are escorted by English-Speaking Guides unless otherwise mentioned.
- All Excursions are based on Join-In Capacity unless “Private Tour” is explicit mentioned. Private Tours are available upon request and with surcharges.
- Self-Drive Tours may not always include a car rental. Please check carefully the included and excluded box. Driver must be in posseion of an valid drivers license and for some countries an international license as well as a valid credit card.
- We will use our reasonable efforts to notify you of changes in prices.
- All our Insider Journeys itineraries as shown on our website and in our brochures will outline the relevant touring schedule and inclusions and will be priced accordingly to reflect this. Prices may vary based on the selected travel season and any individual amendments required.
- Even if the tours are requested as displayed, on occasion Insider Journeys may be required to impose surcharges depending on variables in the destinations outside of its control. Due to hotel availability in some destinations the accommodation stated in the itinerary may change to that of a similar standard. In light of recent worldwide events and due to the ever-changing current situation, there may also need to be more flexibility applied to the touring content and schedule in certain incidences and sometimes at short notice. Please note that we will always endeavour to keep the inclusions as close as possible to those shown and to notify you as best we can should such changes arise, although we appreciate your understanding in that this may not always be possible.
- For more detailed price and other booking information please visit the booking condtions page click here