2 Lunches & 2 Dinners
4 Star Hotel
Add to compare
SKU: IJFSPC-ALLCY-53 Tags: 6-Days, City Explorer, Philippines, Private Journey
Spend six days memorable days exploring the capital, Manila. Explore Pagsanjan by canoe, as you are surrounded by lush tropical vegetation. Discover the small rocky island of Corregidor, which stands a memorial of the Filipino defenders.
Arrival in Manila, hotel check-in
On arrival in Manila, be transferred to your hotel. Stay the next five nights at Rizal Park Hotel.
Depart for a walking tour of Intramuros and its surroundings, for hundreds of years, the walled city of Intramuros was Manila. Enjoy lunch at Casa Roces before continuing to Malacanang Palace. This evening, enjoy dinner and cocktails at Manila Hotel.
“Shoot the rapids” on dugout canoes and experience the wonder of nature. A two and half hours’ drive south of Manila through the scenic countryside takes you to Pagsanjan, Laguna. Be prepared to board a native canoe skillfully paddled by two boatmen and maneuvered upstream through rocks and boulders amidst steep gorges and lush tropical vegetation. You can swim or board a bamboo raft through the falls into a cave right behind its veil of water.
Depart for Corregidor, which is a small rocky island in the Philippines about 48 kilometres west of Manila which is strategically located at the entrance of Manila Bay. This island fortress stands as a memorial for the courage, valour, and heroism of its Filipino and American defenders who bravely held their ground against the overwhelming number of invading Japanese forces during World War II.
Take the chance to unwind by your hotel or continue to explore the city of Manila.
After breakfast be transferred to Manila airport for your onward journey.
Rizal Park Hotel
- Standard Room
- 5 Nights
Rizal Park Hotel is the manifestation of what life and elegance the Army and Navy Club had more than a hundred years ago. Featuring designs and architecture retained from the historic Army and Navy Club, our Filipino-Colonial guest rooms are especially designed to take you on a trip down memory lane in pure comfort, luxury & bliss.
- 5 nights 3 star hotel accommodation
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicles
- Private touring
- Entrance Fees
- English-speaking guide
- Return airport transfers to accommodation
- Meals as indicated
- Any Personal Expenses
- Tips and Gratitudes
- Any other meals than mentioned
- Tourist tax (payment in the hotel)
- All pricing is reflected in EURO unless otherwise specifically denoted and is valid at time of publication but is subject to change.
- All prices are per person sharing a double room. Single and Triple room rates available upon request.
- ‘From’ prices represent land only and low season twin share prices (unless otherwise clearly stated).
- Unless otherwise stated, prices include all government levies and airport taxes as at the date of publication.
- Dates, itineraries and prices are indicative only and subject to change by time booking.
- Private Travel prices are valid for travel during low season and will vary depending on date of travel.
- All Hotel Names stated in the tour itinerary may change to one of a similar Standard without prior notice..
- Some countries charge additional destination tax which are either per Person or per Night. These taxes can vary and must be paid directly at the location or hotel.
- Items listed under Booking Exclusions are NOT included in the price and must be paid directly at the location.
- All Tours are escorted by English-Speaking Guides unless otherwise mentioned.
- All Excursions are based on Join-In Capacity unless “Private Tour” is explicit mentioned. Private Tours are available upon request and with surcharges.
- Self-Drive Tours may not always include a car rental. Please check carefully the included and excluded box. Driver must be in posseion of an valid drivers license and for some countries an international license as well as a valid credit card.
- We will use our reasonable efforts to notify you of changes in prices.
- All our Insider Journeys itineraries as shown on our website and in our brochures will outline the relevant touring schedule and inclusions and will be priced accordingly to reflect this. Prices may vary based on the selected travel season and any individual amendments required.
- Even if the tours are requested as displayed, on occasion Insider Journeys may be required to impose surcharges depending on variables in the destinations outside of its control. Due to hotel availability in some destinations the accommodation stated in the itinerary may change to that of a similar standard. In light of recent worldwide events and due to the ever-changing current situation, there may also need to be more flexibility applied to the touring content and schedule in certain incidences and sometimes at short notice. Please note that we will always endeavour to keep the inclusions as close as possible to those shown and to notify you as best we can should such changes arise, although we appreciate your understanding in that this may not always be possible.
- For more detailed price and other booking information please visit the booking condtions page click here