2 Lunches and 3 Dinners
5 Star Hotels
Add to compare
SKU: IJFSPC-ALLCY-139-2 Tags: 4-Days, Bespoke Tour, Malaysia, Private Journey
Visit the Observation Deck of the city’s famous KL Tower offering360 degree panoramic views of KL City Centre. Experience making Malaysian dishes from scratch and be the Masterchef of your own kitchen with a private cooking class. Visit the famous Batu Caves – limestone hills with a series of caves and Hindu cave temples.
Arrival -Welcome to Kuala Lumpur
On arrival in Kuala Lumpur take advantage of our VIP arrival arrangements and be transferred to the JW Marriot Hotel. Relax in your room and refresh after the flight. In the evening your guide will take you to the Observation Deck of the city’s famous KL Tower offering360 degree panoramic view of KL City Centre. Thereafter proceed to Atmosphere 360 – an elegant revolving restaurant situated 282m above ground level , where you will enjoy a sumptuous buffet dinner.
Getting to know Kuala Lumpur
Get up close and personal with Kuala Lumpur during a private morning tour. Discover and learn more about the cities major landmarks during Photo stops at the Petronas Twin Towers , the King’s Palace and the National Mosque. Moreover, visit the National Monument, the Sultan Abdul Samad Building and the Ilhalm Gallery. After a delectable local lunch, you will move to the outskirts of Kuala Lumpur and experience Royal Selangor – the largest and most modern pewter factory in the world. Later on you can demonstrate what you have learned at the School of Hard Knocks Royal Selangor. Here you will craft a take home engravable pewter dish using traditional tools, similar to those used by pewtersmiths more than 100 years ago. Finally visit the famous Batu Caves – limestone hills with a series of caves and Hindu cave temples. End the day with a contemporary Malay fine-dining experience at Bijan restaurant.
Kuala Lumpur Backyard Tour
Today you will master the art of making Malaysian dishes from scratch and be the Masterchef of your own kitchen. Nestled in a village, just outside KL your private cooking class will start with a herb garden, followed by a totally hands on, step by step lesson which will eventually lead to a lovely lunch. In the afternoon you will enjoy an excursion to Kuala Selangor. On arrival, visit ‘Kota Melawati’, formerly known as Fort Altingsburg Royal. After this historic introduction, a bird sanctuary at the foot of Bukit Melawati is an ideal place to unwind and if you are lucky, you may spot the Silvered leaf monkeys, rare species of birds and butterflies. At dusk, proceed for a sumptuous seafood dinner , followed by a shortdrive to Kampung Kuantan to board a typical Malay wooden rowboat. The skilled roarsmen will row upstream into the darkness of the quiet night to witness one of nature’s phenomena! As soon as your eyes are well adjusted to the dark, behold to witness rows of flashing Christmas trees along the river bank! The tiny twinkling orangey lights amongst the mangrove trees are synchronized, rhythmic scintillation produced by thousands of fireflies. Truly a magical sight!
Kuala Lumpur- Departure
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel before transferring to the airport for your onward journey.
Ritz Carlton Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur
- Delux Room
- 3 Nights
For over 18 years, The Ritz-Carlton, Kuala Lumpur has been a luxurious home away from home for thousands of well-heeled guests from all over the world, redefining the art of the luxury hotel experience in Asia. Set in the heart of Kuala Lumpur and steps away from the bustle, upscale boutiques and skyscrapers of the city’s Golden Triangle, the hotel has long commanded an enviable address. It offers easy access to the trendy, upscale business and entertainment hub of Bukit Bintang and features state-of-the art facilities.
- 3 nights 5 Star luxury accommodation
- Transport in comfortable air-conditioned vehicles
- Private Touring
- Entrance fees
- Local English-speaking guide
- Return airport transfers
- Meals as mentioned
- Any Personal Expenses
- Tips and Gratitudes
- Any other meals than mentioned
- All pricing is reflected in EURO unless otherwise specifically denoted and is valid at time of publication but is subject to change.
- All prices are per person sharing a double room. Single and Triple room rates available upon request.
- ‘From’ prices represent land only and low season twin share prices (unless otherwise clearly stated).
- Unless otherwise stated, prices include all government levies and airport taxes as at the date of publication.
- Dates, itineraries and prices are indicative only and subject to change by time booking.
- Private Travel prices are valid for travel during low season and will vary depending on date of travel.
- All Hotel Names stated in the tour itinerary may change to one of a similar Standard without prior notice..
- Some countries charge additional destination tax which are either per Person or per Night. These taxes can vary and must be paid directly at the location or hotel.
- Items listed under Booking Exclusions are NOT included in the price and must be paid directly at the location.
- All Tours are escorted by English-Speaking Guides unless otherwise mentioned.
- All Excursions are based on Join-In Capacity unless “Private Tour” is explicit mentioned. Private Tours are available upon request and with surcharges.
- Self-Drive Tours may not always include a car rental. Please check carefully the included and excluded box. Driver must be in posseion of an valid drivers license and for some countries an international license as well as a valid credit card.
- We will use our reasonable efforts to notify you of changes in prices.
- All our Insider Journeys itineraries as shown on our website and in our brochures will outline the relevant touring schedule and inclusions and will be priced accordingly to reflect this. Prices may vary based on the selected travel season and any individual amendments required.
- Even if the tours are requested as displayed, on occasion Insider Journeys may be required to impose surcharges depending on variables in the destinations outside of its control. Due to hotel availability in some destinations the accommodation stated in the itinerary may change to that of a similar standard. In light of recent worldwide events and due to the ever-changing current situation, there may also need to be more flexibility applied to the touring content and schedule in certain incidences and sometimes at short notice. Please note that we will always endeavour to keep the inclusions as close as possible to those shown and to notify you as best we can should such changes arise, although we appreciate your understanding in that this may not always be possible.
- For more detailed price and other booking information please visit the booking condtions page click here