2 lunches & 1 Dinner
3 Star Hotels
Add to compare
SKU: IJFSPC-ALLCY-29 Tags: 6-Days, Destination Trip, Malaysia, Private Journey
Relax and let the invigorating sulphurous water stimulate the body as you experience the natural Poring Hot Spring. Learn about the rehabilitation of injured Orangutans and their journey back to the wild. Cruise along the Kinabatangan River in search of local bird and other wildlife species.
Kota Kinabalu Arrival
On arrival in Kota Kinabalu, be transferred to your hotel. Stay the next two nights at Klagan Warisan Square.
Begin with a scenic drive to Kinabalu Park passing by villages and paddy fields along mountainous roads that wind along the Crocker Range. Along the way, make a brief stop at Nabalu Market. On arrival at Kinabalu Park, you will notice the change in air temperature. Enjoy the refreshing and cooler air as you proceed for a walk along the nature trails in the Botanical Garden. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant before venturing to the Poring Hot Spring. At this natural hot spring, there are Japanese baths where visitors can soak themselves and let the invigorating sulphurous water stimulate the body. Experience the height of 41 metres above the ground as you enjoy a Canopy Walkway.
Kota Kinabalu to Sandakan
Journey along long roads surrounded by a rich spectrum of greenery, overarched by wild blue skies, to reach Mari Mari Cultural Village. As you traverse the village, you will find demonstration huts along the main houses in which daily activities of old times come to life. This afternoon, transfer to Kota Kinabalu Airport for your onward flight to Sandakan. On arrival, be transferred to your hotel.
Sandakan to Sukau
Journey to Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre where orphaned and injured Orangutans are brought to be rehabilitated and eventually returned to the wild. Witness the feeding of Orangutans from a platform in the forest before continuing through rustic countryside studded with villages to the pier. Embark on a short boat trip to Nature Lodge. This evening, cruise along Sabah’s longest river, Kinabatangan to have the opportunity to view wildlife and birds in its virgin rainforest habitat. Stay the next two nights at Nature Lodge.
Rise early and cruise along The Kinabatangan River and onto Kelenanap Ox-Bow Lake for bird watching and in search of other wildlife. Take a short jungle walk and experience the wilderness of Borneo before returning to the lodge for breakfast. Later this afternoon, enjoy another cruise along the river in the hopes of spotting local wildlife along the river banks.
Sukau to Sandakan
After early breakfast depart to Sandakan with an en route visit to Gomantong Cave, famous for its edible birds’ nests. Later, transfer to Sandakan airport for your onward journey.
The Klangan Hotel
- Kota Kinabalu
- Standard Room
- Day 1 and 2
- Superior Room
- Day 3
- Standard Room
- Day 4 and 5
- 5 nights 3 star hotel accommodation
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Private touring
- Entrance Fees
- Local English-speaking guide
- Return airport transfers to accommodation
- Meals as indicated
- Any Personal Expenses
- Tips and Gratitudes
- Any other meals than mentioned
- All pricing is reflected in EURO unless otherwise specifically denoted and is valid at time of publication but is subject to change.
- All prices are per person sharing a double room. Single and Triple room rates available upon request.
- ‘From’ prices represent land only and low season twin share prices (unless otherwise clearly stated).
- Unless otherwise stated, prices include all government levies and airport taxes as at the date of publication.
- Dates, itineraries and prices are indicative only and subject to change by time booking.
- Private Travel prices are valid for travel during low season and will vary depending on date of travel.
- All Hotel Names stated in the tour itinerary may change to one of a similar Standard without prior notice..
- Some countries charge additional destination tax which are either per Person or per Night. These taxes can vary and must be paid directly at the location or hotel.
- Items listed under Booking Exclusions are NOT included in the price and must be paid directly at the location.
- All Tours are escorted by English-Speaking Guides unless otherwise mentioned.
- All Excursions are based on Join-In Capacity unless “Private Tour” is explicit mentioned. Private Tours are available upon request and with surcharges.
- Self-Drive Tours may not always include a car rental. Please check carefully the included and excluded box. Driver must be in posseion of an valid drivers license and for some countries an international license as well as a valid credit card.
- We will use our reasonable efforts to notify you of changes in prices.
- All our Insider Journeys itineraries as shown on our website and in our brochures will outline the relevant touring schedule and inclusions and will be priced accordingly to reflect this. Prices may vary based on the selected travel season and any individual amendments required.
- Even if the tours are requested as displayed, on occasion Insider Journeys may be required to impose surcharges depending on variables in the destinations outside of its control. Due to hotel availability in some destinations the accommodation stated in the itinerary may change to that of a similar standard. In light of recent worldwide events and due to the ever-changing current situation, there may also need to be more flexibility applied to the touring content and schedule in certain incidences and sometimes at short notice. Please note that we will always endeavour to keep the inclusions as close as possible to those shown and to notify you as best we can should such changes arise, although we appreciate your understanding in that this may not always be possible.
- For more detailed price and other booking information please visit the booking condtions page click here