3 Star Hotels
Add to compare
SKU: IJFSPC-ALLCY-24 Tags: 9-Days, Highlight Tour, Jordan, Private Journey
Enjoy the second wonder of the world, Petra. Explore the Moon-like desert of Wadi Rum and the unique Dead Sea. Pass by Mt. Nebo, the City of Mosaic. The city of Jerash, one of the most well preserved Roman cities outside of Rome. Let Ajloun Castle overlooking West bank & the Jordan Valley.
Amman Airport – Amman Hotel
Meet and assist at Amman Airport. Transfer to Amman hotel for free time at leisure and relaxing.
Jerash - Ajloun Castle – Um Qeis – Amman Hotel
Transfer to Jerash – one of the Decapolis “the Famous 10 Greco-Roman Cities” Jerash is the best preserved example of Roman Civilization in Jordan. Then transfer to Ajloun Castle – built by the nephew of Salah-el-Din al Ayyubi (Saladin). Its dominating position allowed an extra ordinarily wide vantage over the surrounding lands, affording protection against the Crusader forces. Transfer to Um Qeis – Ancient Roman “Gadara” looks at the Lake Tiberius, one of the Decapolis “the Famous 10 Greco-Roman Cities”. Return to Amman hotel for overnight.
Al-Salt – Iraq Al-Amir – Amman Hotel
Visit Al Salt (Al Salt Archaeological Museum & Al Salt Historical Museum) – The City of As-Salt, northwest of Jordan’s capital, Amman, houses the tomb/shrine of Job, the wealthy, righteous man from the Land of Uz. Transfer to Iraq Al Amir – is one of the very few examples of pre- Roman construction in Jordan. Mystery surrounds the palace, and even its precise age isn’t known, though most scholars believe that Hyrcanus of the powerful Jewish Tobiad amily built it sometime between 187 and 175 BC as a villa or fortified palace. Back to Amman hotel for overnight.
Madaba - Mount Nebo – Dana View - Petra Hotel
Transfer to Madaba – the major highlight is the Greek Orthodox Basilica of St. George or the Church of the Map that portrays the old Holy Land with 2 Million pieces of mosaic. Your next destination is Mount Nebo – believed to be the site of the Tomb of Moses. Pass by Dana Reserve – it is an area of staggering beauty, history, and biodiversity. Then transfer to Petra hotel for overnight.
Petra Visit – Wadi Rum Camp
Start the tour in Petra – also known as the ‘Pink-Rose City’, the city that the Nabateans carved out of solid rock dating back to 300 BC. A guided walk through the ruins of Petra, walk through a passage the Siq, see the Treasury Building (Al-Khazneh), the Roman Theatre, Corinthian tomb, Palace of Pharos’s Daughter, the Carved Roman Theater and the Royal Courts. Then back to Petra hotel for overnight.
Wadi Rum Visit – Dead Sea Hotel
Wadi Rum – A moonscape of ancient valleys and towering weathered sandstone mountains rise out of the pink and white coloured sand. It was the place where the famous British Army Officer T.E. Lawrence. You will enjoy a 2 hour jeep tour and visit the Seven Pillars of Wisdom, Al Khaz’aly, Lawrence Jail, sun-set area. Transfer to Dead Sea hotel for overnight.
Dead Sea Main Hot Springs - Amman Hotel
Visit Dead Sea Panoramic Complex – Walk among cacti to this lookout, high above the Dead Sea, and then watch raptors wheel in the wadis below. Transfer to Main Hot Springs – Hammamat Ma’in (Ma’in Hot Springs). Popular with both locals and tourists alike, the springs are located 264m below sea level in one of the most breath-taking desert oasis in the world. Major highlights: the mineral-rich waters of the hyper-thermal waterfalls. Transfer to Amman hotel for overnight.
Amman City Tour - Desert Castles - Amman Hotel
Transfer to Amman for City Tour – Amman is the capital of Jordan which was founded 7000 years ago, the Human civilized occupation continued through the Greco-Roman era over Seven Mountains reaching nowadays over more than 20 mountains. Visit the Desert Castles (Azraq, Kharaneh & Amra) – The Ummayad Hunt-castles of the early Islamic era, built mostly in the Seventh century as Caliphs needed an escape from pressures of economic and political city-concerns. Transfer to Amman hotel for overnight.
Amman Hotel - Amman Airport
Free time for leisure and relaxing then transfer to Amman Airport for departure to your next destination.
- 1 night camp accommodation on HB basis
- 7 nights hotel accommodation on BB basis
- Transport and return transfers in air conditioned vehicle with English speaking driver
- Private Touring as per itinerary
- Local english-speaking guide in Petra & Jerash for 2 hours (1-4 pax) & full-time guide (5 pax and above)
- Entrance Fees as per itinerary
- 2 Hours jeep safari in Wadi Rum
- Any Personal Expenses
- Tips and Gratitudes
- Any other meals than mentioned
- All pricing is reflected in EURO unless otherwise specifically denoted and is valid at time of publication but is subject to change.
- All prices are per person sharing a double room. Single and Triple room rates available upon request.
- ‘From’ prices represent land only and low season twin share prices (unless otherwise clearly stated).
- Unless otherwise stated, prices include all government levies and airport taxes as at the date of publication.
- Dates, itineraries and prices are indicative only and subject to change by time booking.
- Private Travel prices are valid for travel during low season and will vary depending on date of travel.
- All Hotel Names stated in the tour itinerary may change to one of a similar Standard without prior notice..
- Some countries charge additional destination tax which are either per Person or per Night. These taxes can vary and must be paid directly at the location or hotel.
- Items listed under Booking Exclusions are NOT included in the price and must be paid directly at the location.
- All Tours are escorted by English-Speaking Guides unless otherwise mentioned.
- All Excursions are based on Join-In Capacity unless “Private Tour” is explicit mentioned. Private Tours are available upon request and with surcharges.
- Self-Drive Tours may not always include a car rental. Please check carefully the included and excluded box. Driver must be in posseion of an valid drivers license and for some countries an international license as well as a valid credit card.
- We will use our reasonable efforts to notify you of changes in prices.
- All our Insider Journeys itineraries as shown on our website and in our brochures will outline the relevant touring schedule and inclusions and will be priced accordingly to reflect this. Prices may vary based on the selected travel season and any individual amendments required.
- Even if the tours are requested as displayed, on occasion Insider Journeys may be required to impose surcharges depending on variables in the destinations outside of its control. Due to hotel availability in some destinations the accommodation stated in the itinerary may change to that of a similar standard. In light of recent worldwide events and due to the ever-changing current situation, there may also need to be more flexibility applied to the touring content and schedule in certain incidences and sometimes at short notice. Please note that we will always endeavour to keep the inclusions as close as possible to those shown and to notify you as best we can should such changes arise, although we appreciate your understanding in that this may not always be possible.
- For more detailed price and other booking information please visit the booking condtions page click here