Stay at the beautiful Casa Bella Vista Hotel and discover the amazing Santiago de Chile. Take a glimpse of the impressive Andean Mountain range in Chileans Central Region. This Destination Trip is a perfect mix to experience various aspects of the chilenean culture. And of course there are plenty of endless photo opportunities.
Arrival to Santiago de Chile
Full-day Portillo Excursion
Duration: 8 h
Start: latest at 09.00 am
Includes: Bilingual tour guide & transport incl. driver
Santiago de Chile
Santiago de Chile Departure
The Regente Palace Hotel offers modern accommodations in the center of Buenos Aires, just 4.8 km from Jorge Newbery Airport. Facilities include a gym and a gourmet restaurant. The spacious rooms at the Regente Palace Hotel feature bright colors and French windows allowing plenty of natural light. All are equipped with air conditioning, cable TV and large work desks. Executive rooms have modern parquet floors and a 26-inch LCD TV. Cascada Restaurant which offers international cuisine and an extensive wine list. A daily breakfast buffet with croissants, apple pastries and homemade breads is available. Due to its central location the hotel is within walking distance of several boutiques, restaurants and leisure options. It is just 3 blocks from Plaza San Martin and 4 blocks from the 9 de Julio Avenue.
- 3 Nights in 3-Star Casa Bella Vista Hotel or similar
- Daily Breakfast for 2 Persons
- Return Airport Transfer
- 1 Private Half-Day Santigo de Chile City Tour
- 1 Private Full-Day Tour to Portillo Mountain Village
- Any Personal Expenses
- Tips and Gratitudes
- Any other meals than mentioned
- All pricing is reflected in EURO unless otherwise specifically denoted and is valid at time of publication but is subject to change.
- All prices are per person sharing a double room. Single and Triple room rates available upon request.
- ‘From’ prices represent land only and low season twin share prices (unless otherwise clearly stated).
- Unless otherwise stated, prices include all government levies and airport taxes as at the date of publication.
- Dates, itineraries and prices are indicative only and subject to change by time booking.
- Private Travel prices are valid for travel during low season and will vary depending on date of travel.
- All Hotel Names stated in the tour itinerary may change to one of a similar Standard without prior notice..
- Some countries charge additional destination tax which are either per Person or per Night. These taxes can vary and must be paid directly at the location or hotel.
- Items listed under Booking Exclusions are NOT included in the price and must be paid directly at the location.
- All Tours are escorted by English-Speaking Guides unless otherwise mentioned.
- All Excursions are based on Join-In Capacity unless “Private Tour” is explicit mentioned. Private Tours are available upon request and with surcharges.
- Self-Drive Tours may not always include a car rental. Please check carefully the included and excluded box. Driver must be in posseion of an valid drivers license and for some countries an international license as well as a valid credit card.
- We will use our reasonable efforts to notify you of changes in prices.
- All our Insider Journeys itineraries as shown on our website and in our brochures will outline the relevant touring schedule and inclusions and will be priced accordingly to reflect this. Prices may vary based on the selected travel season and any individual amendments required.
- Even if the tours are requested as displayed, on occasion Insider Journeys may be required to impose surcharges depending on variables in the destinations outside of its control. Due to hotel availability in some destinations the accommodation stated in the itinerary may change to that of a similar standard. In light of recent worldwide events and due to the ever-changing current situation, there may also need to be more flexibility applied to the touring content and schedule in certain incidences and sometimes at short notice. Please note that we will always endeavour to keep the inclusions as close as possible to those shown and to notify you as best we can should such changes arise, although we appreciate your understanding in that this may not always be possible.
- For more detailed price and other booking information please visit the booking condtions page click here