Our Insider Experience
- Enjoy the spectacular adventure trails of Jordan
- Enjoy the second wonder of the world; Petra, The Red Rose City
- Visit the little Petra which is a miniature of Petra main site
- Explore the moon-like desert of Wadi Rum
Amman Airport - Dana Night Hike
Meet and assist at Amman Airport. Enjoy the night hike in the Dana Biosphere Reserve which is the largest nature reserve in Jordan at around 320 square kms, nature local dinner will be prepared by your guide on spot. Easy to Moderate. Distance: 2 km X 2 Hours hike. Reasonable level of fitness; no fear of heights. Overnight in Dana Hotel.
Nawatef Trail Hike - Little Petra
Breakfast at Dana hotel. Start your day with one iconic hiking trail in Dana (Nawatef Trail). Easy to Moderate. Distance: 2 km X 2 Hours hike. Reasonable level of fitness; no fear of heights. Nawatef Area. Transfer to Little Petra – also known as Cold Canyon, established and carved in the rock in the 1st century AD for religious purposes and to be as a rest-place for the caravans of the traders’ road that were not allowed to enter the “Holy City” of Petra! Overnight in Petra hotel.
Petra Visit – Wadi Rum Camp
Breakfast at Petra Hotel. Start the tour in Petra – also known as the ‘Pink-Rose City’, the city that the Nabateans carved out of solid rock dating back to 300 BC. A guided walk through the ruins of Petra, walk through a passage the Siq, see the Treasury Building (Al-Khazneh), the Roman Theatre, Corinthian tomb, Palace of Pharos’s Daughter, the Carved Roman Theater and the Royal Courts. Then transfer to Wadi Rum Camp for overnight.
Wadi Rum Hiking Day - Camel Ride
Breakfast at Wadi Rum. in the morning and enjoy our hike of the day in the moon a like of Wadi Rum: Our hikes will take you to some of Wadi Rum’s best-kept secrets and least visited sites in addition to its top attractions. Easy to Moderate. Distance: 8 km X 4 Hours hike. Reasonable level of fitness. Ending hike and meet your camels and ejoy riding the Bedouin’s life style camel riding amongst spectacular desert elements of Wadi Rum. Transfer to Amman hotel for overnight.
Airport Breakfast at Amman Hotel. Free time for leisure and relaxing then transfer to Amman Airport for departure to your next destination.
- 3 nights hotel accommodation, 1 night camp accommodation
- Transport and return transfers in air conditioned vehicle with English speaking driver
- Private Touring as per itinerary
- Full-time guide
- Entrance Fees as per itinerary
- Meals as mentioned above
- Any Personal Expenses
- Tips and Gratitudes
- Any other meals than mentioned
- All pricing is reflected in EURO unless otherwise specifically denoted and is valid at time of publication but is subject to change.
- All prices are per person sharing a double room. Single and Triple room rates available upon request.
- ‘From’ prices represent land only and low season twin share prices (unless otherwise clearly stated).
- Unless otherwise stated, prices include all government levies and airport taxes as at the date of publication.
- Dates, itineraries and prices are indicative only and subject to change by time booking.
- Private Travel prices are valid for travel during low season and will vary depending on date of travel.
- All Hotel Names stated in the tour itinerary may change to one of a similar Standard without prior notice..
- Some countries charge additional destination tax which are either per Person or per Night. These taxes can vary and must be paid directly at the location or hotel.
- Items listed under Booking Exclusions are NOT included in the price and must be paid directly at the location.
- All Tours are escorted by English-Speaking Guides unless otherwise mentioned.
- All Excursions are based on Join-In Capacity unless “Private Tour” is explicit mentioned. Private Tours are available upon request and with surcharges.
- Self-Drive Tours may not always include a car rental. Please check carefully the included and excluded box. Driver must be in posseion of an valid drivers license and for some countries an international license as well as a valid credit card.
- We will use our reasonable efforts to notify you of changes in prices.
- All our Insider Journeys itineraries as shown on our website and in our brochures will outline the relevant touring schedule and inclusions and will be priced accordingly to reflect this. Prices may vary based on the selected travel season and any individual amendments required.
- Even if the tours are requested as displayed, on occasion Insider Journeys may be required to impose surcharges depending on variables in the destinations outside of its control. Due to hotel availability in some destinations the accommodation stated in the itinerary may change to that of a similar standard. In light of recent worldwide events and due to the ever-changing current situation, there may also need to be more flexibility applied to the touring content and schedule in certain incidences and sometimes at short notice. Please note that we will always endeavour to keep the inclusions as close as possible to those shown and to notify you as best we can should such changes arise, although we appreciate your understanding in that this may not always be possible.
- For more detailed price and other booking information please visit the booking condtions page click here