3 - 4 Star Hotel
Add to compare
SKU: IJFSPC-ALLCY-81 Tags: 3-Days, Chile, Destination Trip, Private Journey, Santiago de Chile
Discover Santiago de Chile; the colorful World Heritage town of Valparaiso. Enjoy one of the famous Chilean wines in the Casablanca Valley. And after a full day of activities, relax and chill out at your hotel.
Santiago de Chile & Half-day City Tour
Arrival to the Airport and Transfer to the downtown Hotel. The metropolitan city Santiago impresses with colonial-style buildings, modern skyscrapers and trendy cafés while the ubiquitous Andes Mountains create a spectacular backdrop. On our halfday Citytour tour we visit Santiago´s most important monuments, such as the government palace La Moneda, the Universidad de Chile, the church San Francisco, the national library and the hill Santa Lucia, where Santiago was founded in 1541. Further stops are the busy main square with its cathedral and the old post office and the Mercado Central, the main fish and seafood market. Passing through the artistic district of Bellavista, we drive up to San Cristóbal hill (not possible during the weekend), from where you enjoy great views of Santiago and the Andes Mountains. A visit to the modern residential areas Vitacura, Las Condes and the bustling shopping zone of Providencia complete your visit of Chile´s capital.
Full-day excursion Valparaíso & Vineyard in Casablanca Valley
Today´s excursion takes us from Santiago westwards: We explore Chile’s oldest port Valparaíso, before visiting a vineyard in nearby Casablanca Valley. After pick-up from the hotel in Santiago, we make our way towards Valparaíso at the Pacific coast. Its picturesque layout, surrounded by mountains, reminds us that this was once one of the most important ports, before the Panama Canal was opened in 1914. We visit the city center with the government building, Plaza Sotomayor, Plaza Victoria, and the Cathedral, as well as the harbor area. Afterwards we get to know the colorful districts built up in the hillside. Here, high above the city, there is a fantastic variety of cheerfully painted houses, and we enjoy beautiful views. The upper part of the city is connected to the lower part by 16 funiculars (vertical elevators); these were constructed in the end of the 19th century when the city experienced a period of growth. On our way back through the Casablanca Valley, we visit one of its many vineyards and participate in a tasting of the first-class wines that this region produces.
Santiago de Chile Departure
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure day with transfer to the airport.
Hotel Loreto or similar
Hotel Loreto has a strategic location, just steps to the city center and Bellavista district, the most cosmopolitan and heterogeneous area of Santiago. Like a large house, Loreto offers a living room, a spacious dining room, a bar with the best Chilean wines and shelves with books. On each floor you can find balconies and, in the roof, a large terrace with a 360°view of the city. The hotel has 23 comfortable rooms fully equipped facing north side, with natural light and overlooking an interior patio. Hotel Loreto, in its constant concern for the environment, developed an innovative eco-friendly project of sustainable energy (solar panels for the hot water and heating system, hot water storage boilers and saving water in the discharges); as well as garbage recycling.
- 2 Nights in 3-4 Star Hotel Loreto or similar
- Daily Breakfast for 2 Persons
- Return Airport Transfer
- 1 Private Half-Day Santigo de Chile City Tour
- 1 Private Full-Day Tour to Valparaiso1 Private Full-Day Tour to Portillo Mountain Village
- Vineyard visit with wine tasting
- Any Personal Expenses
- Tips and Gratitudes
- Any other meals than mentioned
- All pricing is reflected in EURO unless otherwise specifically denoted and is valid at time of publication but is subject to change.
- All prices are per person sharing a double room. Single and Triple room rates available upon request.
- ‘From’ prices represent land only and low season twin share prices (unless otherwise clearly stated).
- Unless otherwise stated, prices include all government levies and airport taxes as at the date of publication.
- Dates, itineraries and prices are indicative only and subject to change by time booking.
- Private Travel prices are valid for travel during low season and will vary depending on date of travel.
- All Hotel Names stated in the tour itinerary may change to one of a similar Standard without prior notice..
- Some countries charge additional destination tax which are either per Person or per Night. These taxes can vary and must be paid directly at the location or hotel.
- Items listed under Booking Exclusions are NOT included in the price and must be paid directly at the location.
- All Tours are escorted by English-Speaking Guides unless otherwise mentioned.
- All Excursions are based on Join-In Capacity unless “Private Tour” is explicit mentioned. Private Tours are available upon request and with surcharges.
- Self-Drive Tours may not always include a car rental. Please check carefully the included and excluded box. Driver must be in posseion of an valid drivers license and for some countries an international license as well as a valid credit card.
- We will use our reasonable efforts to notify you of changes in prices.
- All our Insider Journeys itineraries as shown on our website and in our brochures will outline the relevant touring schedule and inclusions and will be priced accordingly to reflect this. Prices may vary based on the selected travel season and any individual amendments required.
- Even if the tours are requested as displayed, on occasion Insider Journeys may be required to impose surcharges depending on variables in the destinations outside of its control. Due to hotel availability in some destinations the accommodation stated in the itinerary may change to that of a similar standard. In light of recent worldwide events and due to the ever-changing current situation, there may also need to be more flexibility applied to the touring content and schedule in certain incidences and sometimes at short notice. Please note that we will always endeavour to keep the inclusions as close as possible to those shown and to notify you as best we can should such changes arise, although we appreciate your understanding in that this may not always be possible.
- For more detailed price and other booking information please visit the booking condtions page click here