2 Lunches & 3 Dinners
4 Star Hotels
Add to compare
SKU: IJFSPC-ALLCY-52 Tags: 13-Days, Bangladesh, Dhaka, Highlight Tour, Private Journey
Cruise the picturesque Buriganga River in the historic city of Dhaka. Spend three unforgettable days relaxing on the longest natural sea beach in the world. Go in search of the majestic Bengal tiger and other wildlife that call Sundarbans National park home.
Arrival - Dhaka
On arrival in Dhaka be transferred to your hotel. Overnight at Golden Tulip The Grandmark Dhaka.
Dhaka to Sundarbans
Fly to Jessore before continuing the drive to Khulna and board your cruise to explore this beautiful watery bliss. Sail towards the largest mangrove in the world, Sundarbans. Stay the next three nights onboard M.V Mawali Cruise.
Enjoy breakfast on board, followed by a free day at leisure.
Disembark and go on a full day excursion to Sundarbans. Perhaps, get adventurous and enjoy creek surfing or explore the surrounding jungle by foot. As you explore the rough terrain, keep your eyes peeled for the Bengal tiger, fishing cat, leopard cat, Macaque and a rich diversity of resident and migratory birds.
Sundarbans to Barisal
After a leisurely breakfast, disembark your cruise and begin the journey towards Bagerhat. Bagerhat is commonly known as the Mosque City, due to its many historic Mosques. Later, continue the drive to Barisal where you can enjoy the afternoon free at leisure. Overnight at Grand Park Barisal.
Barisal to Dhaka
This morning, explore the famous Barisal backwater – crisscrossed with numerous rivulets & canals, which are actually the lifelines of Barisal. Later this afternoon, cruise the waters from Barisal to Dhaka on board AC Catamaran. Stay the next three nights at Golden Tulip The Grandmark Dhaka.
Discover the vivacious city of Dhaka on a full day tour, starting with a visit to Kawran Bazar, where you will gain an insight into local living as you wander through one of the biggest marketplaces in Bangladesh. Later visit the Puran Dhaka, which is known for it’s history and ancient architectures. Later cruise along the stunning Buriganga River and view the bustling city from the water.
With a local guide, experience the ancient capital Sonargaon. Explore this mesmerizing abandoned town as you visit The Folk Art and Craft Museum. Later return to the vibrant Dhaka for a free evening.
Dhaka to Bandarban
This morning, fly to Chittagong from Dhaka. Chittagong is a fairly big, spread out town, and the largest international seaport in the country. Like Dhaka, the streets are filled with masses of rickshaws, though the city puts in a little more eff ort to keep its streets and sidewalks clean. On arrival enjoy a guided tour through the Ethnological Museum of Chittagong. Later, continue the drive to Bandarban. Stay the next two nights at Sairu Hill Resort.
After breakfast, enjoy an excursion to the Buddha Dhatu Jadi, commonly known as the Golden Temple. Dhatu are the material remains of a holy person, and in this temple’s relics belong to Buddha. Next, cruise along the picturesque Shangu River on a traditional wooden boat. Later this evening, visit a local village and gain a deeper understanding into local living as you interact tribal with communities.
Bandarban to Cox‘s Bazar
After breakfast, drive to Ramu Buddhist Village before continuing along the picturesque marine drive to Cox’s Bazar. Stay the next two nights at Hotel The Cox Today.
Enjoy breakfast at your hotel, followed by a free day at leisure to relax or walk along the longest natural sea beach in the world.
Cox‘s Bazar to Dhaka - Departure
Enjoy breakfast before being transferred to the airport for your onward journey to Dhaka.
Day 1, 6, 7 and 8
Day 2, 3 and 4
Golden Tulip - The Grandmark Dhaka
M.V Mawali Cruise
Day 9 and 10
Day 11 and 12
Hotel Grand Park
Sairu Hill Resort
Hotel The Cox Today
- 12 nights 4 star hotel accommodation
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicles
- Private touring
- All flights as specified in the itinerary
- Local English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees (except camera fees)
- Return airport transfers to accommodation
- Meals as indicated
- Any Personal Expenses
- Tips and Gratitudes
- Any other meals than mentioned
- All pricing is reflected in EURO unless otherwise specifically denoted and is valid at time of publication but is subject to change.
- All prices are per person sharing a double room. Single and Triple room rates available upon request.
- ‘From’ prices represent land only and low season twin share prices (unless otherwise clearly stated).
- Unless otherwise stated, prices include all government levies and airport taxes as at the date of publication.
- Dates, itineraries and prices are indicative only and subject to change by time booking.
- Private Travel prices are valid for travel during low season and will vary depending on date of travel.
- All Hotel Names stated in the tour itinerary may change to one of a similar Standard without prior notice..
- Some countries charge additional destination tax which are either per Person or per Night. These taxes can vary and must be paid directly at the location or hotel.
- Items listed under Booking Exclusions are NOT included in the price and must be paid directly at the location.
- All Tours are escorted by English-Speaking Guides unless otherwise mentioned.
- All Excursions are based on Join-In Capacity unless “Private Tour” is explicit mentioned. Private Tours are available upon request and with surcharges.
- Self-Drive Tours may not always include a car rental. Please check carefully the included and excluded box. Driver must be in posseion of an valid drivers license and for some countries an international license as well as a valid credit card.
- We will use our reasonable efforts to notify you of changes in prices.
- All our Insider Journeys itineraries as shown on our website and in our brochures will outline the relevant touring schedule and inclusions and will be priced accordingly to reflect this. Prices may vary based on the selected travel season and any individual amendments required.
- Even if the tours are requested as displayed, on occasion Insider Journeys may be required to impose surcharges depending on variables in the destinations outside of its control. Due to hotel availability in some destinations the accommodation stated in the itinerary may change to that of a similar standard. In light of recent worldwide events and due to the ever-changing current situation, there may also need to be more flexibility applied to the touring content and schedule in certain incidences and sometimes at short notice. Please note that we will always endeavour to keep the inclusions as close as possible to those shown and to notify you as best we can should such changes arise, although we appreciate your understanding in that this may not always be possible.
- For more detailed price and other booking information please visit the booking condtions page click here