4 Star Hotels
Add to compare
SKU: IJFSPC-ALLCY- 17 Tags: 9-Days, Destination Trip, Private Journey, Sri Lanka
Traverse the wide open spaces of Yala National Park and spot leopards, elephants and sloth bears. Admire the perfectly preserved colonial architecture in the ancient fort city of Galle. Unwind as you sit back and relax on the beach of Bentota.
Colombo to Udawalawa
On arrival in Colombo be transferred to Udawalwa. Overnight at Grand Udawalwa Safari.
Udawalawa to Yala
After breakfast enjoy a safari in Udawalawe National Park. The national park was created to provide a sanctuary for wild animals displaced by the construction of the Udawalawe Reservoir on the Walawe River, as well as to protect the catchment of the reservoir. Udawalawe is an important habitat for water birds and Sri Lankan elephants. After the safari drive to Yala, Sri Lanka’s oldest national park which is located in the southeast corner of Sri Lanka. The major activities are bird and game watching, especially elephants. Yala is the most popular national park in Sri Lanka. Stay the next two nights at Kithala resort.
Rise early as you enjoy a Jeep safari in Yala National Park. The terrain is varied, fl at plains alternating with rocky outcrops. The vegetation ranges from open parkland to dense jungle a must for any wildlife enthusiast with the specialty being the large number of Elephants, Deer, Wild Boar and Sāmbhar.
Yala to Sinharaja
After breakfast drive to Sinharaja. Sinharaja is a rainforest and national park in the southern province of Sri Lanka . Stay the next two nights at The Rain Forest Eco Lodge.
Start your day with a trek in Sinharaja Rainforest. Trek through the quaint paths of Sinharaja where placid undergrowth lie in wait for the appreciation of all who wish to indulge in an adventure to the tranquil wilderness.
Sinharaja to Bentota
Rise early to embark on the journey to Galle. The walled city has stood since the early sixteenth century through the colonial periods. Enjoy a visit to Galle Fort and its surrounding city, before continuing on to Bentota. Stay the next two nights at Avani Bentota.
Enjoy breakfast at your hotel, followed by a free day at leisure to relax and recharge on the beach or by the pool.
Bentota to Colombo
Venture from Bentota to Colombo, the country’s capital. In the afternoon, experience the hustle and bustle of the commercial area of Fort and drive past the noisy bazaar area of Pettah. Visit the Wolvendaal Dutch Church, built in 1749, and drive through the Cinnamon Gardens. Overnight at OZO Colombo.
Enjoy breakfast before being transferred to the airport for your onward journey.
Day 2 and 3
Grand Udawalwa Safari Resort
Day 4 and 5
Day 6 and 7
The Rainforest Eco Lodge
- 8 nights 4 star hotel accommodation
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Touring
- Local English-speaking guide
- Entrance Fees (except camera fees)
- Return airport transfers to accommodation
- Meals as indicated
- Any Personal Expenses
- Tips and Gratitudes
- Any other meals than mentioned
- Tourist tax (payment in the hotel)
- All pricing is reflected in EURO unless otherwise specifically denoted and is valid at time of publication but is subject to change.
- All prices are per person sharing a double room. Single and Triple room rates available upon request.
- ‘From’ prices represent land only and low season twin share prices (unless otherwise clearly stated).
- Unless otherwise stated, prices include all government levies and airport taxes as at the date of publication.
- Dates, itineraries and prices are indicative only and subject to change by time booking.
- Private Travel prices are valid for travel during low season and will vary depending on date of travel.
- All Hotel Names stated in the tour itinerary may change to one of a similar Standard without prior notice..
- Some countries charge additional destination tax which are either per Person or per Night. These taxes can vary and must be paid directly at the location or hotel.
- Items listed under Booking Exclusions are NOT included in the price and must be paid directly at the location.
- All Tours are escorted by English-Speaking Guides unless otherwise mentioned.
- All Excursions are based on Join-In Capacity unless “Private Tour” is explicit mentioned. Private Tours are available upon request and with surcharges.
- Self-Drive Tours may not always include a car rental. Please check carefully the included and excluded box. Driver must be in posseion of an valid drivers license and for some countries an international license as well as a valid credit card.
- We will use our reasonable efforts to notify you of changes in prices.
- All our Insider Journeys itineraries as shown on our website and in our brochures will outline the relevant touring schedule and inclusions and will be priced accordingly to reflect this. Prices may vary based on the selected travel season and any individual amendments required.
- Even if the tours are requested as displayed, on occasion Insider Journeys may be required to impose surcharges depending on variables in the destinations outside of its control. Due to hotel availability in some destinations the accommodation stated in the itinerary may change to that of a similar standard. In light of recent worldwide events and due to the ever-changing current situation, there may also need to be more flexibility applied to the touring content and schedule in certain incidences and sometimes at short notice. Please note that we will always endeavour to keep the inclusions as close as possible to those shown and to notify you as best we can should such changes arise, although we appreciate your understanding in that this may not always be possible.
- For more detailed price and other booking information please visit the booking condtions page click here