4 Star Hotels
Add to compare
SKU: IJFSPC-ALLCY-31 Tags: 9-Days, China, Highlight Tour, Private Journey
Visit one of the wonders of the world and walk along the magnificent Great Wall of China. See the Army of Terracotta Warriors up close. Thousands of ancient, life-sized warriors are today one of the greatest archaeological discoveries of the 20th Century. Wander backstreets and cross the many bridges in the ancient water town of Zhujiajiao in Shanghai.
On arrival in Beijing, be transferred to your hotel. Stay the next four nights at Penta Hotel Beijing (or similar).
Visit the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square. Explore Beijing’s fascinating hutongs by rickshaw and enjoy lunch in a family home.
Beijing – Great Wall of China
Spend time exploring the Great Wall of China. Mutianyu is home to one of the best-preserved sections of the wall. Here you call stroll along the wall, go inside the watchtowers and take in the beautiful scenery surrounding the wall.
Discover the beautiful grounds of the Temple of Heaven and wander through the lakes, gardens and palaces at Summer Palace.
Beijing to Xian
Fly to Xian. Enjoy a tour of the colourful Muslim Quarter, the ancient city wall and the Big Wild Goose Pagoda. Stay the next two nights at Grand Dynasty Culture Hotel (or similar).
Xian – Army of Terracotta Warriors
Stroll through the lively City Park adjacent to the magnificent city wall. Venture outside of Xian to see thousands of detailed statues stand in rows making up an Army of Terracotta Warriors.
Xian to Shanghai
Fly from Xian to Shanghai. Walk along the regal Bund and admire the historic architectural delights lanes along the waterfront.Take a walking tour of the Old Chinese Quarter, where narrow lanes are packed with local produce and bustling markets. In the evening, see a spectacular acrobat performance. Stay the next two nights at Jian Guo Hotel Shanghai (or similar).
Shanghai – Zhujiajiao
Travel to the ancient canal town of Zhujiajiao and stroll the backstreets, cruise the waterways and absorb the charming, old-world atmosphere. The town is connected by 36 delicate bridges, cross them as you shop for local handicrafts and try some of the regional cuisine.On your return to Shanghai, visit the lesser-known Propaganda Poster Art Centre, a unique private collection of original propaganda posters and artwork dating from the 1940s to 1970s.
Check-out of your hotel and be transferred to the airport.
Penta Hotel Beijing
- Standard Room
- Day 1 , 2, 3 and 4
Grand Dynasty Hotel
- Standard Room
- Day 5 and 6
Jian Guo Hotel
- Standard Room
- Day 7 and 8
- 8 nights 4 star accommodation
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicles
- All flights as specified in the itinerary
- Private touring, Entrance fees
- Local English-speaking guide
- Return airport transfers to accommodation
- Meals as indicated
- Any Personal Expenses
- Tips and Gratitudes
- Any other meals than mentioned
- Tourist tax (payment in the hotel)
- All pricing is reflected in EURO unless otherwise specifically denoted and is valid at time of publication but is subject to change.
- All prices are per person sharing a double room. Single and Triple room rates available upon request.
- ‘From’ prices represent land only and low season twin share prices (unless otherwise clearly stated).
- Unless otherwise stated, prices include all government levies and airport taxes as at the date of publication.
- Dates, itineraries and prices are indicative only and subject to change by time booking.
- Private Travel prices are valid for travel during low season and will vary depending on date of travel.
- All Hotel Names stated in the tour itinerary may change to one of a similar Standard without prior notice..
- Some countries charge additional destination tax which are either per Person or per Night. These taxes can vary and must be paid directly at the location or hotel.
- Items listed under Booking Exclusions are NOT included in the price and must be paid directly at the location.
- All Tours are escorted by English-Speaking Guides unless otherwise mentioned.
- All Excursions are based on Join-In Capacity unless “Private Tour” is explicit mentioned. Private Tours are available upon request and with surcharges.
- Self-Drive Tours may not always include a car rental. Please check carefully the included and excluded box. Driver must be in posseion of an valid drivers license and for some countries an international license as well as a valid credit card.
- We will use our reasonable efforts to notify you of changes in prices.
- All our Insider Journeys itineraries as shown on our website and in our brochures will outline the relevant touring schedule and inclusions and will be priced accordingly to reflect this. Prices may vary based on the selected travel season and any individual amendments required.
- Even if the tours are requested as displayed, on occasion Insider Journeys may be required to impose surcharges depending on variables in the destinations outside of its control. Due to hotel availability in some destinations the accommodation stated in the itinerary may change to that of a similar standard. In light of recent worldwide events and due to the ever-changing current situation, there may also need to be more flexibility applied to the touring content and schedule in certain incidences and sometimes at short notice. Please note that we will always endeavour to keep the inclusions as close as possible to those shown and to notify you as best we can should such changes arise, although we appreciate your understanding in that this may not always be possible.
- For more detailed price and other booking information please visit the booking condtions page click here