Add to compare
SKU: IJFSPC-ALLCY-44 Tags: 4-Days, Auckland, City Explorer, New Zealand, Private Journey
Discover New Zealand’s most populous city and a multi-cultural hub of food, music, arts and culture. Visit the iconic Sky Tower with views of Viaduct Harbour. Enjoy a sailing experience on Auckland’s Harbour.
Arrival to Auckland
Welcome to Auckland. Shuttle transfer will pick you up from the airport and bring you to your hotel.
Auckland - Visit to Sky Tower
Enjoy marine adventures, wine trails, forest walks and urban sophistication. For a good impression of Auckland and the Hauraki Gulf, you will visit the Sky Tower today, the highest building in New Zealand and the southern hemisphere. Afterwards walk down Hobson street to the harbour where you will board a ship for a Harbour Sailing.
Auckland - Free time
This day is at your leisure. You can take the ferry to Waiheke Island, Auckland’s West Coast, or you visit Devonport to try some handcrafted chocolates and the excellent restaurants.
Your Auckland getaway ends today. You will be taken to the airport in Auckland, where you board your onward or homebound flight.
Auckland City Hotel
- Standard Room
- 3 Nights
The Auckland City Hotel is a peaceful sanctuary ideally located in the heart of Auckland’s entertainment and business district, with easy access to motorways. An effortless five-minute walk takes you to the Sky Tower, Aotea Square, and the centre of town, Queen Street.
- 3 nights at Auckland City Hotel or similar
- Airport shuttle transfer on arrival and departure day
- Admission to Sky Tower
- Harbour Sailing including admission to Maritime Museum Auckland
- Meals as indicated
- Any Personal Expenses
- Tips and Gratitudes
- Any other meals than mentioned
- All pricing is reflected in EURO unless otherwise specifically denoted and is valid at time of publication but is subject to change.
- All prices are per person sharing a double room. Single and Triple room rates available upon request.
- ‘From’ prices represent land only and low season twin share prices (unless otherwise clearly stated).
- Unless otherwise stated, prices include all government levies and airport taxes as at the date of publication.
- Dates, itineraries and prices are indicative only and subject to change by time booking.
- Private Travel prices are valid for travel during low season and will vary depending on date of travel.
- All Hotel Names stated in the tour itinerary may change to one of a similar Standard without prior notice..
- Some countries charge additional destination tax which are either per Person or per Night. These taxes can vary and must be paid directly at the location or hotel.
- Items listed under Booking Exclusions are NOT included in the price and must be paid directly at the location.
- All Tours are escorted by English-Speaking Guides unless otherwise mentioned.
- All Excursions are based on Join-In Capacity unless “Private Tour” is explicit mentioned. Private Tours are available upon request and with surcharges.
- Self-Drive Tours may not always include a car rental. Please check carefully the included and excluded box. Driver must be in posseion of an valid drivers license and for some countries an international license as well as a valid credit card.
- We will use our reasonable efforts to notify you of changes in prices.
- All our Insider Journeys itineraries as shown on our website and in our brochures will outline the relevant touring schedule and inclusions and will be priced accordingly to reflect this. Prices may vary based on the selected travel season and any individual amendments required.
- Even if the tours are requested as displayed, on occasion Insider Journeys may be required to impose surcharges depending on variables in the destinations outside of its control. Due to hotel availability in some destinations the accommodation stated in the itinerary may change to that of a similar standard. In light of recent worldwide events and due to the ever-changing current situation, there may also need to be more flexibility applied to the touring content and schedule in certain incidences and sometimes at short notice. Please note that we will always endeavour to keep the inclusions as close as possible to those shown and to notify you as best we can should such changes arise, although we appreciate your understanding in that this may not always be possible.
- For more detailed price and other booking information please visit the booking condtions page click here