5 Star Hotels
Add to compare
SKU: IJFSPC-ALLCY-89-1 Tags: 4-Days, Bespoke Tour, Hong Kong, Private Journey
Take in breathtaking views during a Helicopter ride over the famous Victoria Harbour Skyline. Explore the Temple of A-Ma, Ruins of Sao Paulo and Senado Square on a day trip to Macau. Enjoy dinner at the Hutong. A regular on the world’s best restaurant lists and famed for its Northern Chinese cuisine and sensational harbour view.
Arrival - Welcome To Hong Kong
On arrival take advantage of our VIP arrival arrangements and be transferred to your hotel- the Harbour Grand Kowloon Hong Kong . Refresh your self and enjoy the hotels facilities before you join the 45 minutes “Symphony of Lights Cruise” through the Hongkong harbor after dark. Relax in a stylish lounge bed and enjoy some drinks while soaking up the sights and sounds of Hong Kong’s fantastic skyline during its famous lights, laser and music show. Afterwards enjoy a dinner at the Hutong. A regular on the world’s best restaurant lists; Hutong is famed for its Northern Chinese cuisine, atmospheric décor and sensational harbour view.
Highlights of Hong Kong
After breakfast at the hotel you will be picked up from the hotel for a morning Helicopter flightseeing of about 18 mins (shared helicopter with 6 seats) Enjoy breathtaking views of the famous Victoria Habour Skyline and the beaches and bays around the south island. Back on the ground get to know the ins and outs of Hong Kong island during a private half-day tour that touches on all the highlights. Learn about the history and culture as you visit major landmarks with your expert local guide. Make stops at Victoria Peak, Stanley Market and the traditional fishing village of Aberdeen. Afterwards transfer to the Wong Tai Sin Temple to participate in a practice called kau cim – “FortuneSticks Drawang ”, and have a meeting with a professional ”interpreter” at the temple to answer your questions on your drawn fortune stick.
Try Your Luck In Macau
After breakfast transfer to the pier and take the 60 mins Turbojet Ferry to Macau. Upon arrival start your Macao city tour visiting some popular attractions including: Temple of A-Ma, Ruins of Sao Paulo, Na Tcha Temple, Statue of Kum Iam, Senado Square. Afterwards try your luck in one or more of the cities’ top casinos and enjoy The House of Dancing Water from VIP seats. This water-based stage production runs for 90 minutes, and features acrobatic elements and original acts, with a stage that transforms into different sets. Over 80 gymnasts, circus artists, dancers, divers, actors, and more are featured in the show that will leave you amazed. Transfer back to Hongkong by Turbojet Ferry.
Hong Kong - Departure
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and spend some leisure time and go shopping, before transferring to the airport for your onward/return journey.
- Hong Kong
- Superior Room
- 3 Nights
Located along legendary Cotton Tree Drive in the heart of Hong Kong, The Murray is the city’s luxury iconic landmark. This contemporary urban sanctuary features 336 sophisticated spacious suites and guestrooms across 25 storeys and five elegant dining destinations including a glamorous rooftop restaurant and bar with panoramic views. The hotel’s terraces around the arches, an architectural signature of the building also showcase views of the city, Hong Kong Park and Hong Kong Zoological and Botanical Gardens.
- 3 nights 5 Star luxury accommodation
- Transport in comfortable air-conditioned vehicles
- Private Touring
- Entrance fees
- Local English-speaking guide
- Return airport transfers
- Meals as mentioned
- Any Personal Expenses
- Tips and Gratitudes
- Any other meals than mentioned
- All pricing is reflected in EURO unless otherwise specifically denoted and is valid at time of publication but is subject to change.
- All prices are per person sharing a double room. Single and Triple room rates available upon request.
- ‘From’ prices represent land only and low season twin share prices (unless otherwise clearly stated).
- Unless otherwise stated, prices include all government levies and airport taxes as at the date of publication.
- Dates, itineraries and prices are indicative only and subject to change by time booking.
- Private Travel prices are valid for travel during low season and will vary depending on date of travel.
- All Hotel Names stated in the tour itinerary may change to one of a similar Standard without prior notice..
- Some countries charge additional destination tax which are either per Person or per Night. These taxes can vary and must be paid directly at the location or hotel.
- Items listed under Booking Exclusions are NOT included in the price and must be paid directly at the location.
- All Tours are escorted by English-Speaking Guides unless otherwise mentioned.
- All Excursions are based on Join-In Capacity unless “Private Tour” is explicit mentioned. Private Tours are available upon request and with surcharges.
- Self-Drive Tours may not always include a car rental. Please check carefully the included and excluded box. Driver must be in posseion of an valid drivers license and for some countries an international license as well as a valid credit card.
- We will use our reasonable efforts to notify you of changes in prices.
- All our Insider Journeys itineraries as shown on our website and in our brochures will outline the relevant touring schedule and inclusions and will be priced accordingly to reflect this. Prices may vary based on the selected travel season and any individual amendments required.
- Even if the tours are requested as displayed, on occasion Insider Journeys may be required to impose surcharges depending on variables in the destinations outside of its control. Due to hotel availability in some destinations the accommodation stated in the itinerary may change to that of a similar standard. In light of recent worldwide events and due to the ever-changing current situation, there may also need to be more flexibility applied to the touring content and schedule in certain incidences and sometimes at short notice. Please note that we will always endeavour to keep the inclusions as close as possible to those shown and to notify you as best we can should such changes arise, although we appreciate your understanding in that this may not always be possible.
- For more detailed price and other booking information please visit the booking condtions page click here