2 Lunches & 4 Dinners
3 Star Hotels
Add to compare
SKU: IJFSPC-ALLCY-125 Tags: 8-Days, Cuba, Destination Trip, Private Journey
Enjoy the tours in the centre of Cuba with many colonial cities like Havana, Cienfuegos, Trinidad, Sancti Spiritus, Remedios and even more. You will be with private knowledgeable English-speaking driver-guide who knows all about Cuban culture, art and history. Overnights in colonial boutique hotels that are a visit worth on its own.
Arrival in Havana
Arrive in the afternoon in Havana, be welcomed by your local English-speaking guide. Drive 30 minutes to your hotel and check in the lodging of your choice. Evening at leisure to relax.
Havana Visits in style
Explore Havana while riding a classic convertible American vintage car, through the areas of Miramar, Vedado and to Morro Castle. Enjoy lunch and a mojito cocktail at the Bodeguita de Medio while listening to a live band playing traditional Cuban music. In the afternoon, take a leisurely walk with your guide through Old Havana along colonial streets and squares.
Present day arts scenes of Havana
Visit the Museum of Fine Arts of Havana with Cuban, Art to gain an impression of the creative powers of Cuban artists. Proceed to visit selected art projects within Havana. Lunch in the artistic Palader Atelier. Evening at leisure.
Cienfuegos, French City in Cuba
Drive to the city of Cienfuegos and visit the historic center of this colonial town founded by French colonists. Overnight in Cienfuegos. Dinner at the seaside restaurant Villa Lagarto.
Trinidad, Colonial pearl
Drive to the colonial city of Trinidad, Patrimony of Humanity by UNESCO. In the 18th and 19th Century this was a very prosperous city thanks to the sugarcane industry. Visit the valley of the Ingenios, the historic centre of Trinidad including two museums. Overnight in the city centre. Dinner in the city with the option to visit the historic centre featuring live music performances.
Visit the scale model of the city with a specialized guide. Go on a walking tour of the city, discover hidden corners and colonial treasures. Visit a local pottery workshop and an Afro-Cuban show. The guide can take you to the Caribbean Sea for some beach time. Dinner at the lodging.
Santa Clara and Remedios
Leave Trinidad and head to Remedios. Visit colonial Sancti Spiritus and continue to Santa Clara to visit the Mausoleum of Che Guevara. Continue to Remedios, with one of the most beautiful churches in the Caribbean. Overnight with dinner in one of the colonial boutique hotels in the centre like Barcelona or Mascotte.
Sagua and Matanzas
Continue along the north coast with visits of the colonial cities of Sagua La Grande and Matanzas. The guide drops you off at the airport of Havana or in your extension hotel in Varadero.
- 7 nights bed and breakfast accommodation
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Touring
- Local English-speaking guide
- Entrance Fees (except camera fees)
- Return airport transfers to accommodation
- Meals as indicated
- Any Personal Expenses
- Tips and Gratitudes
- Any other meals than mentioned
- Tourist tax (payment in the hotel)
- All pricing is reflected in EURO unless otherwise specifically denoted and is valid at time of publication but is subject to change.
- All prices are per person sharing a double room. Single and Triple room rates available upon request.
- ‘From’ prices represent land only and low season twin share prices (unless otherwise clearly stated).
- Unless otherwise stated, prices include all government levies and airport taxes as at the date of publication.
- Dates, itineraries and prices are indicative only and subject to change by time booking.
- Private Travel prices are valid for travel during low season and will vary depending on date of travel.
- All Hotel Names stated in the tour itinerary may change to one of a similar Standard without prior notice..
- Some countries charge additional destination tax which are either per Person or per Night. These taxes can vary and must be paid directly at the location or hotel.
- Items listed under Booking Exclusions are NOT included in the price and must be paid directly at the location.
- All Tours are escorted by English-Speaking Guides unless otherwise mentioned.
- All Excursions are based on Join-In Capacity unless “Private Tour” is explicit mentioned. Private Tours are available upon request and with surcharges.
- Self-Drive Tours may not always include a car rental. Please check carefully the included and excluded box. Driver must be in posseion of an valid drivers license and for some countries an international license as well as a valid credit card.
- We will use our reasonable efforts to notify you of changes in prices.
- All our Insider Journeys itineraries as shown on our website and in our brochures will outline the relevant touring schedule and inclusions and will be priced accordingly to reflect this. Prices may vary based on the selected travel season and any individual amendments required.
- Even if the tours are requested as displayed, on occasion Insider Journeys may be required to impose surcharges depending on variables in the destinations outside of its control. Due to hotel availability in some destinations the accommodation stated in the itinerary may change to that of a similar standard. In light of recent worldwide events and due to the ever-changing current situation, there may also need to be more flexibility applied to the touring content and schedule in certain incidences and sometimes at short notice. Please note that we will always endeavour to keep the inclusions as close as possible to those shown and to notify you as best we can should such changes arise, although we appreciate your understanding in that this may not always be possible.
- For more detailed price and other booking information please visit the booking condtions page click here