2 Lunches & 2 Dinners
4 Star Tented Camp
Add to compare
SKU: IJFSPC-ALLCY-38 Tags: 3-Days, Kenya, Private Journey, Safari Tour
Travel on the path of “Out of Africa”. Meet the Big 5 at Masai Mara with its large animal population year around. Stay and enjoy the comfort of your boutique tented camp.
Nairobi – Masai Mara
Drive from Nairobi via the Great Rift Valley escarpment to Masai Mara National Reserve. Masai Mara National Reserve offers an absolutely unique variety of animals. The gentle rolling hills and plains make spotting wildlife very easy. The park is also home to a large variety of birds. Over 450 varieties of birds have been recorded out of which as many as 57 are birds of prey! The rivers Mara and Telek intersect the reserve and they are full of hippos and crocodiles. The banks of the rivers are covered in thick forest that gradually makes way for bush and grassland. The Masai Mara is contiguous to the Tanzanian Serengeti National Park and has the largest collection of wild animals in the whole of Africa. It is spread over 1,510 sq km and a ca. 5 hours drive from Nairobi. Arrive for check in and lunch at the camp. Afternoon game drive in the reserve until sunset. Savor over the open rolling plains covered with green or golden savannah dotted with acacia. The large concentrations of fauna await. You will be amazed by enormous sightings of herbivores, Big cats as well numerous bird species. Return to the camp for dinner and overnight.
Breakfast and depart for a spectacular full day safari. Apart from the splendid landscapes, the reserve is inhabited by the Big Five and numerous predators. Easily spotted animals are the Big-manned lions, spotted hyenas, jackals, herds of Elephants, Maasai giraffe, buffalos, tens of thousands of antelopes to dozens of dik-dik, Grant’s gazelles, migratory Burchell’s Zebra as well as hippos which submerge in quitter meanders of Mara and Talek Rivers. Memorable picnic lunch under an acacia tree. Return to the camp before sunset for diner and overnight.
Return to Nairobi - Departure
06h30 – 09h00: Enjoy the last morning game drive. Perfect time to witness the early grazers as well as the African sun rise over wildlife-rich savannah landscapes. Breakfast and check out, thereafter drive back to Nairobi for your onward journey.
Zebra Plains Mara Camp
- Masai Mara National Reserve
- Tented Room
- 2 Nights
Zebra Plains Mara Camp is in Maasai Game Reserve which is the best wildlife Park in Africa, home to the The Annual Great Migration of wildebeests and Zebras, abundant lions, cheetahs, leopards, elephants, giraffes, hippos and many other wildlife. It is Photographers most preferred game viewing park in the world. The camp has the best views of the Open plains of the Mara and is frequently visited by Many wildlife. The camp’s set ups allows you to have a memorable stay and safari.
- 2 Nights at the 4-star tented camp Zebra Plains Mara Camp or similar
- Private airport return transfer
- Park entrance fees
- Transport in 4x4 land cruiser-NON-Air Conditioned during Game Drives
- English-speaking driver guides
- Meals as indicated
- Unlimited Refill of Mineral Water
- Any Personal Expenses
- Tips and Gratitudes
- Any other meals than mentioned
- All pricing is reflected in EURO unless otherwise specifically denoted and is valid at time of publication but is subject to change.
- All prices are per person sharing a double room. Single and Triple room rates available upon request.
- ‘From’ prices represent land only and low season twin share prices (unless otherwise clearly stated).
- Unless otherwise stated, prices include all government levies and airport taxes as at the date of publication.
- Dates, itineraries and prices are indicative only and subject to change by time booking.
- Private Travel prices are valid for travel during low season and will vary depending on date of travel.
- All Hotel Names stated in the tour itinerary may change to one of a similar Standard without prior notice..
- Some countries charge additional destination tax which are either per Person or per Night. These taxes can vary and must be paid directly at the location or hotel.
- Items listed under Booking Exclusions are NOT included in the price and must be paid directly at the location.
- All Tours are escorted by English-Speaking Guides unless otherwise mentioned.
- All Excursions are based on Join-In Capacity unless “Private Tour” is explicit mentioned. Private Tours are available upon request and with surcharges.
- Self-Drive Tours may not always include a car rental. Please check carefully the included and excluded box. Driver must be in posseion of an valid drivers license and for some countries an international license as well as a valid credit card.
- We will use our reasonable efforts to notify you of changes in prices.
- All our Insider Journeys itineraries as shown on our website and in our brochures will outline the relevant touring schedule and inclusions and will be priced accordingly to reflect this. Prices may vary based on the selected travel season and any individual amendments required.
- Even if the tours are requested as displayed, on occasion Insider Journeys may be required to impose surcharges depending on variables in the destinations outside of its control. Due to hotel availability in some destinations the accommodation stated in the itinerary may change to that of a similar standard. In light of recent worldwide events and due to the ever-changing current situation, there may also need to be more flexibility applied to the touring content and schedule in certain incidences and sometimes at short notice. Please note that we will always endeavour to keep the inclusions as close as possible to those shown and to notify you as best we can should such changes arise, although we appreciate your understanding in that this may not always be possible.
- For more detailed price and other booking information please visit the booking condtions page click here