4 Star Hotels
Add to compare
SKU: IJFSPC-ALLCY-98-1 Tags: 8-Days, Destination Trip, India, Private Journey
Explore the exciting and rugged landscapes of Ranthambore National Park with a naturalist guide on an open-top jeep safari. Go in search of the majestic Bengal tigers. Take a jeep ride along the cobbled roads to the hilltop of Amber Fort. Crowning the crest of the hill, Amber Fort offers panoramic views of the surrounding desert hills and villages.
Arrival - Delhi
On arrival in Delhi be transferred to your hotel. Stay the next two nights at Maidens Hotel.
You can get no better introduction to the country than from its capital Delhi. On a full day tour, visit the Red Fort, Shah Jahan’s elegant citadel. Continue with a rickshaw ride through Chandni chowk and visit Khari Baoli before making you way to the chaotic Parathey Wali Gali to enjoy local snacks.Later visit the fascinating Humayuns Tomb to experience more of India’s cultural and religious diversity.
Delhi to Agra
From Delhi, travel to Agra and visit the unforgettable Taj Mahal at sunset. A sublime experience, The Taj transforms as the light changes and is framed magnificently by gardens, red sandstone mosques and the Yamuna River. Later this afternoon, explore Agra Fort, home to graceful Mughal architecture and views towards the nearby Taj Mahal. Overnight at Tajview Agra.
Agra to Ranthambore
Rise early to continue the journey onto Ranthambore. En route visit the iconic Chand Bawri Step well. Stay the next two nights at Tree Leaf Kipling Lodge.
This morning, embark on a jeep safari through the rugged national park in search of the much sought-after Bengal tiger, monkeys, jackal and more.
Ranthambore to Jaipur
Depart Ranthambore for the journey to the Pink City of Jaipur. On arrival, spend the afternoon at leisure to wander the famous bazaars. This evening, explore the streets of Jaipur on a Pink Rickshaw. Stay the next two nights at Alsisar Haveli.
Delve into the vibrant, colourful history and culture of one of India’s favourite cities, the Pink City of Jaipur. Start your day with a visit to the “milk market” commonly known as Doodh Mandi. Take a jeep ride along the cobbled roads to the hilltop of Amber Fort. Crowning the crest of the hill, Amber Fort offers panoramic views of the surrounding desert hills and villages. Later this evening, explore the city by Pink Rickshaw.
Jaipur - Departure
Enjoy breakfast before being transferred to the airport for your onward journey.
Maidens Hotel Delhi
- Standard Room
- Day 1 and 2
- Standard Room
- Day 3
Tree Leaf Kipling Lodge
- Standard Room
- Day 4 and 5
- Standard Room
- Day 6 and 7
- 7 nights 4 Star Hotel accommodation
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicles
- Private Touring
- Entrance fees (except camera fees)
- Local English-speaking guide
- Return transfers
- Meals as mentioned
- Any Personal Expenses
- Tips and Gratitudes
- Any other meals than mentioned
- All pricing is reflected in EURO unless otherwise specifically denoted and is valid at time of publication but is subject to change.
- All prices are per person sharing a double room. Single and Triple room rates available upon request.
- ‘From’ prices represent land only and low season twin share prices (unless otherwise clearly stated).
- Unless otherwise stated, prices include all government levies and airport taxes as at the date of publication.
- Dates, itineraries and prices are indicative only and subject to change by time booking.
- Private Travel prices are valid for travel during low season and will vary depending on date of travel.
- All Hotel Names stated in the tour itinerary may change to one of a similar Standard without prior notice..
- Some countries charge additional destination tax which are either per Person or per Night. These taxes can vary and must be paid directly at the location or hotel.
- Items listed under Booking Exclusions are NOT included in the price and must be paid directly at the location.
- All Tours are escorted by English-Speaking Guides unless otherwise mentioned.
- All Excursions are based on Join-In Capacity unless “Private Tour” is explicit mentioned. Private Tours are available upon request and with surcharges.
- Self-Drive Tours may not always include a car rental. Please check carefully the included and excluded box. Driver must be in posseion of an valid drivers license and for some countries an international license as well as a valid credit card.
- We will use our reasonable efforts to notify you of changes in prices.
- All our Insider Journeys itineraries as shown on our website and in our brochures will outline the relevant touring schedule and inclusions and will be priced accordingly to reflect this. Prices may vary based on the selected travel season and any individual amendments required.
- Even if the tours are requested as displayed, on occasion Insider Journeys may be required to impose surcharges depending on variables in the destinations outside of its control. Due to hotel availability in some destinations the accommodation stated in the itinerary may change to that of a similar standard. In light of recent worldwide events and due to the ever-changing current situation, there may also need to be more flexibility applied to the touring content and schedule in certain incidences and sometimes at short notice. Please note that we will always endeavour to keep the inclusions as close as possible to those shown and to notify you as best we can should such changes arise, although we appreciate your understanding in that this may not always be possible.
- For more detailed price and other booking information please visit the booking condtions page click here