3 Star Hotels & Lodge
Add to compare
SKU: IJFSPC-ALLCY-45 Tags: 8-Days, Destination Trip, Laos, Private Journey
Enjoy four nights in World Heritage listed Luang Prabang, repeatedly mentioned as a highlight by our travellers. Prepare your own traditional Lao picnic of barbecue chicken and bamboo sticky rice to take to the magnificent Kuang Si Falls. Enjoy bonus offers in Luang Prabang including a complimentary room upgrade. See page 65 for our range of hotels and bonus offers.
Arrival - Chiang Rai (The Golden Triangle)
On arrival in Chiang Rai, transfer to your hotel.
Chiang Rai - Lanjia Lodge
Travel to your award-winning lodge. Walk through hilltribe villages and meet a local shaman, who will share inside knowledge of H’mong customs. Make batik or animal traps with H’mong villagers, partake in a tree planting ceremony, and see a cultural performance.
Cross from Thailand into Laos and receive a traditional ‘baci’ blessing. Board your private boat and cruise to Pakbeng via a minority village. Wander Pakbeng’s market and take in a Mekong sunset, before staying the night in this rustic village, home to H’mong and Thai people.
Mekong Cruise to Luang Prabang
After breakfast, board your boat for a full day Mekong cruise. Stop at the intriguing Pak Ou Caves filled with thousands of Buddha statues before reaching the charming town of Luang Prabang and transferring to your hotel.
Meet with your personal local concierge for an hour and gain insider tips before exploring independently. Enjoy shopping for locally-made handicrafts, textiles and jewellery at Luang Prabang’s wonderful range of boutiques or choose to explore Luang Prabang by bicycle. Indulge with a spa treatment, relax in one of the many cafes or enjoy a cocktail, perhaps by a riverside bar as the sunsets over the Mekong. It will be provided free use of a local mobile phone so your concierge is only ever a phone call away.
Design Your Own Tour
Meet your local guide to design a full day itinerary tailored to your interests. Options range from a snack sampling walking tour, make a local specialty savoury dip in a local home, in-depth temple touring, a walking tour of the town’s colonial-era architecture or participate in a monk blessing.
Kuang Si Falls
Learn to make your own Lao picnic lunch of barbecue chicken and bamboo sticky rice. When cooked, depart for Kuang Si Falls, one of the most beautiful falls in Laos. Enjoy lunch followed by a swim in the turquoise pools or relax amidst your verdant jungle surrounds. Visit a sanctuary for rescued bears near Kuang Si Falls.
Luang Prabang - Departure
Enjoy free time exploring Luang Prabang until your departure transfer.
Laluna Hotel & Resort
- Chiang Rai
- Standard Room
- Day 1
- Chiang Rai
- Standard Room
- Day 2
- Standard Room
- Day 3
- Luang Prabang
- Standard Room
- Day 4, 5, 6 and 7
- 7 nights at mentioned accommodation
- Concierge service (Day 5)
- Tailored welcome kit
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicles
- Touring and entrance fees
- Local English-speaking guide
- Return transfers
- Meals as mentioned
- Any Personal Expenses
- Tips and Gratitudes
- Any other meals than mentioned
- All pricing is reflected in EURO unless otherwise specifically denoted and is valid at time of publication but is subject to change.
- All prices are per person sharing a double room. Single and Triple room rates available upon request.
- ‘From’ prices represent land only and low season twin share prices (unless otherwise clearly stated).
- Unless otherwise stated, prices include all government levies and airport taxes as at the date of publication.
- Dates, itineraries and prices are indicative only and subject to change by time booking.
- Private Travel prices are valid for travel during low season and will vary depending on date of travel.
- All Hotel Names stated in the tour itinerary may change to one of a similar Standard without prior notice..
- Some countries charge additional destination tax which are either per Person or per Night. These taxes can vary and must be paid directly at the location or hotel.
- Items listed under Booking Exclusions are NOT included in the price and must be paid directly at the location.
- All Tours are escorted by English-Speaking Guides unless otherwise mentioned.
- All Excursions are based on Join-In Capacity unless “Private Tour” is explicit mentioned. Private Tours are available upon request and with surcharges.
- Self-Drive Tours may not always include a car rental. Please check carefully the included and excluded box. Driver must be in posseion of an valid drivers license and for some countries an international license as well as a valid credit card.
- We will use our reasonable efforts to notify you of changes in prices.
- All our Insider Journeys itineraries as shown on our website and in our brochures will outline the relevant touring schedule and inclusions and will be priced accordingly to reflect this. Prices may vary based on the selected travel season and any individual amendments required.
- Even if the tours are requested as displayed, on occasion Insider Journeys may be required to impose surcharges depending on variables in the destinations outside of its control. Due to hotel availability in some destinations the accommodation stated in the itinerary may change to that of a similar standard. In light of recent worldwide events and due to the ever-changing current situation, there may also need to be more flexibility applied to the touring content and schedule in certain incidences and sometimes at short notice. Please note that we will always endeavour to keep the inclusions as close as possible to those shown and to notify you as best we can should such changes arise, although we appreciate your understanding in that this may not always be possible.
- For more detailed price and other booking information please visit the booking condtions page click here