4.5 Star Hotel
Add to compare
SKU: IJFSPC-ALLCY-99-1 Tags: 4-Days, Beach Extension, Cambodia, Kep, Private Journey
Discover the fascinating towns of Cambodia’s South Coast. Travel to Sihanoukville, then head to tranquil Kep and venture on a boat over to
Rabbit Island. Enjoy the region’s signature dish, Kampot pepper crab before relaxing on on of the stunning beaches.
Phnom Penh/Sihanoukville to Kep
Transfer from either Phnom Penh or Sihanoukville airport to the idyllic seaside town of Kep, nestled in the foothills of a national park.
Kep and Rabbit Island
Explore Kep’s fascinating ruined villas, visit fishing villages and caves, and uncover Kep’s bustling crab market. Sample the region’s famous Kampot pepper crab dish. Take a boat to little-discovered Rabbit Island. Enjoy a refreshing dip in a secluded sandy cove, hike across the beautifully lush jungle-covered hills and meet friendly locals.
Kampot and Surrounds
Drive to the charming riverside town of Kampot, passing small fishing villages, and salt and pepper farms along the way. Explore the market and streets lined with Frenchcolonial buildings, and learn about the town’s famed pepper. Enjoy lunch, cycle past tranquil scenes and take a relaxed river cruise before returning to Kep.
Kep to Phnom Penh
Add extra nights in Kep or journey back to Phnom Penh with a local English-speaking guide to further explore the capital or continue your onward journey.
Knai Bang Chatt
- Garden View Room
- 3 Nights
Located on Cambodia’s beautiful southern coastline, this is our favourite property in Kep. A stay at this tranquil, intimate resort feels like retreating to a stylish, private home. With its impeccably landscaped grounds and relaxing, infinity-edge pool, it offers an atmosphere of understated luxury. The three freestanding villas incorporate Khmer touches with minimalist style, highlighting natural materials such as driftwood in the interiors.
- 3 Nights in 4.5 Star accommodation
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicles
- Entrance Fees
- English-speaking guide
- Return airport transfers to accommodation
- Meals as indicated
- Any Personal Expenses
- Tips and Gratitudes
- Any other meals than mentioned
- All pricing is reflected in EURO unless otherwise specifically denoted and is valid at time of publication but is subject to change.
- All prices are per person sharing a double room. Single and Triple room rates available upon request.
- ‘From’ prices represent land only and low season twin share prices (unless otherwise clearly stated).
- Unless otherwise stated, prices include all government levies and airport taxes as at the date of publication.
- Dates, itineraries and prices are indicative only and subject to change by time booking.
- Private Travel prices are valid for travel during low season and will vary depending on date of travel.
- All Hotel Names stated in the tour itinerary may change to one of a similar Standard without prior notice..
- Some countries charge additional destination tax which are either per Person or per Night. These taxes can vary and must be paid directly at the location or hotel.
- Items listed under Booking Exclusions are NOT included in the price and must be paid directly at the location.
- All Tours are escorted by English-Speaking Guides unless otherwise mentioned.
- All Excursions are based on Join-In Capacity unless “Private Tour” is explicit mentioned. Private Tours are available upon request and with surcharges.
- Self-Drive Tours may not always include a car rental. Please check carefully the included and excluded box. Driver must be in posseion of an valid drivers license and for some countries an international license as well as a valid credit card.
- We will use our reasonable efforts to notify you of changes in prices.
- All our Insider Journeys itineraries as shown on our website and in our brochures will outline the relevant touring schedule and inclusions and will be priced accordingly to reflect this. Prices may vary based on the selected travel season and any individual amendments required.
- Even if the tours are requested as displayed, on occasion Insider Journeys may be required to impose surcharges depending on variables in the destinations outside of its control. Due to hotel availability in some destinations the accommodation stated in the itinerary may change to that of a similar standard. In light of recent worldwide events and due to the ever-changing current situation, there may also need to be more flexibility applied to the touring content and schedule in certain incidences and sometimes at short notice. Please note that we will always endeavour to keep the inclusions as close as possible to those shown and to notify you as best we can should such changes arise, although we appreciate your understanding in that this may not always be possible.
- For more detailed price and other booking information please visit the booking condtions page click here