4 Star Hotels
Add to compare
SKU: IJFSPC-ALLCY-59 Tags: 14-Days, Bhutan, Destination Trip, Multi Country, Nepal, Private Journey
Get your hands dirty as you take part in a traditional pottery class. Gain a deeper understanding into the history of Bhutan as you visit Folk Heritage Museum. Understand local living as you visit a Bhutanese family and enjoy a traditional home prepared meal.
Arrival - Kathmandu
On arrival in Kathmandu be transferred to your hotel. Stay the next three nights at Vivanta Kathmandu.
This morning, visit Kathmandus’ Durbar Square, which was formally known as the palace of the kings. From here, venture to Swayambhunath before experiencing an interaction with an Ex-Kumari of Patan.
Today, visit Pashupatinath which is one of the holiest Hindu temples dedicated to Lord Shiva In Bhaktapur. Later get your hands dirty as you enjoy a pottery class at Pottery Square.
Kathmandu to Pokhara
Fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara, before enjoying an evening walk along the stunning lake side. Stay the next two nights at Temple Tree Resort.
Rise early to visit Sarangkot and be amazed as the sun rises over Himalayas. Later, visit Bindhyabasini temple. This is one of the oldest temples in Pokhara. Cruise the waters of Phewa Lake on a traditional boat.
Pokhara to Kathmandu
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast before flying to Kathmandu and enjoying an evening free at leisure. Overnight at Vivanta Kathmandu.
Kathmandu to Thimpu
Fly to Paro before continuing the drive to Thimphu, the capital town of Bhutan with an enroute stop at Chuzom. Stay the next two nights at Hotel Namgay Heritage.
Embark on a scenic walk to Tango monastery which is situated north of Thimphu. Continue on to Folk Heritage Museum, the Museum is dedicated to connect people with the rich Bhutanese Folk heritage through exhibits, and educational programs.
Thimpu to Punakha
Travel to Punakha with a quick stop at Dochula pass and admire the chorten, mani wall, and prayer flags which decorate the highest point on the road. Later enjoy a visit to the famous Punakha Dzong. Overnight at Damchen Resort.
Punakha to Paro
After exploring Panukhu continue the journey to Paro. This evening, immerse yourself amongst the locals as you enjoy dinner with a local Bhutanese family. Stay the next three nights at Tashi Namgay.
After a leisurely breakfast, visit Ta Dzong, the National Museum of the Kingdom. Later this afternoon visit a traditional farmhouse and interact with a local family.
Venture to Paro Taktsang which is one of the most famous of Bhutan’s monasteries, perched on a cliffs edge.
Paro to Kathmandu
Fly from Paro to Kathmandu. Enjoy the remainder of your stay free at leisure. Overnight at Vivanta Kathmandu.
Kathmandu - Departure
Enjoy breakfast before being transferred to the airport for your onward journey.
Day 1, 2, 3, 6 and 13
Day 4 and 5
Temple Tree Resort
Day 7 and 8
Day 10, 11 and 12
Namgay Heritage Hotel
Tashi Namgay Resort
- 13 nights 4 star hotel accommodation
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicles
- Private touring
- All flights as specified in the itinerary
- Local English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees (except camera fees)
- Bhutan Visa
- Return airport transfers to accommodation
- Meals as indicated
- Any Personal Expenses
- Tips and Gratitudes
- Any other meals than mentioned
- All pricing is reflected in EURO unless otherwise specifically denoted and is valid at time of publication but is subject to change.
- All prices are per person sharing a double room. Single and Triple room rates available upon request.
- ‘From’ prices represent land only and low season twin share prices (unless otherwise clearly stated).
- Unless otherwise stated, prices include all government levies and airport taxes as at the date of publication.
- Dates, itineraries and prices are indicative only and subject to change by time booking.
- Private Travel prices are valid for travel during low season and will vary depending on date of travel.
- All Hotel Names stated in the tour itinerary may change to one of a similar Standard without prior notice..
- Some countries charge additional destination tax which are either per Person or per Night. These taxes can vary and must be paid directly at the location or hotel.
- Items listed under Booking Exclusions are NOT included in the price and must be paid directly at the location.
- All Tours are escorted by English-Speaking Guides unless otherwise mentioned.
- All Excursions are based on Join-In Capacity unless “Private Tour” is explicit mentioned. Private Tours are available upon request and with surcharges.
- Self-Drive Tours may not always include a car rental. Please check carefully the included and excluded box. Driver must be in posseion of an valid drivers license and for some countries an international license as well as a valid credit card.
- We will use our reasonable efforts to notify you of changes in prices.
- All our Insider Journeys itineraries as shown on our website and in our brochures will outline the relevant touring schedule and inclusions and will be priced accordingly to reflect this. Prices may vary based on the selected travel season and any individual amendments required.
- Even if the tours are requested as displayed, on occasion Insider Journeys may be required to impose surcharges depending on variables in the destinations outside of its control. Due to hotel availability in some destinations the accommodation stated in the itinerary may change to that of a similar standard. In light of recent worldwide events and due to the ever-changing current situation, there may also need to be more flexibility applied to the touring content and schedule in certain incidences and sometimes at short notice. Please note that we will always endeavour to keep the inclusions as close as possible to those shown and to notify you as best we can should such changes arise, although we appreciate your understanding in that this may not always be possible.
- For more detailed price and other booking information please visit the booking condtions page click here