4 Star Hotels
Add to compare
SKU: IJFSPC-ALLCY-54 Tags: 14-Days, Destination Trip, India, Multi Country, Private Journey, Sri Lanka
Visit the colourful markets of Cochin, and explore the surrounding areas which are home to magnificent churches and Hindu art. Discover the ancient remains of the capital city of Polonnaruwa. Wander through the ruins of temples and palaces and admire Buddhist art and sculptures. Take in the breathtakingly beautiful views of Sigiriya rock.
Arrival - Cochin
On arrival in Cochin be transferred to your hotel. Stay the next two nights at Xandari Harbour.
Spend the day exploring this wonderful town, from St. Francis’ church to the beautiful 17th century synagogue. Discover streets lined by old traders’ mansions and local markets. See the iconic Chinese fishing nets.
Cochin to Munnar
Take a short journey to Munnar. Stay the next two nights at Fragrant Nature.
Embark on a walking tour through the famous tea plantations. Later, visit a local Tea Factory.
Munnar to Kumarakom
This morning, drive to Kumarakom. Enjoy a free afternoon at your leisure. Stay the next two nights at Coconut Lagoon.
Enjoy breakfast at your hotel, followed by a free day at leisure.
Kumarakom to Cochin
After breakfast, drive to Cochin. This afternoon is free at leisure. Overnight at Xandari Harbour.
Cochin to Sigiriya
Fly from Cochin to Colombo, before continuing on to Sigiriya. Stay the next three nights at Hotel Sigiriya.
Explore the iconic Sigiriya rock, before venturing to Hiriwadunna where you will trek through the archetypal village.
Travel to nearby Polonnaruwa to see the remains of the ancient capital and the famous reclining Buddhas. Wander through the ruins of temples, palaces, art and spiritual structures.
Sigiriya to Kandy
En route to Kandy, visit Dambulla Cave Temple. Stay the next two nights at OZO Kandy.
Discover Kandy on a full day city tour including the beautiful Peradeniya Botanical Garden before enjoying an evening cultural show.
Kandy to Colombo
Venture through the beautiful countryside to Colombo. On arrival, enjoy a city tour by tuk tuk. Overnight at OZO Colombo.
Colombo - Departure
Enjoy breakfast before being transferred to the airport for your onward journey.
Day 1, 2 and 7
Day 3 and 4
Day 5 and 6
Day 8, 9 and 10
Day 11 and 12
- 13 nights 4 star hotel accommodation
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicles
- Private touring
- All flights as specified in the itinerary
- Local English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees (except camera fees)
- Return airport transfers to accommodation
- Meals as indicated
- Any Personal Expenses
- Tips and Gratitudes
- Any other meals than mentioned
- All pricing is reflected in EURO unless otherwise specifically denoted and is valid at time of publication but is subject to change.
- All prices are per person sharing a double room. Single and Triple room rates available upon request.
- ‘From’ prices represent land only and low season twin share prices (unless otherwise clearly stated).
- Unless otherwise stated, prices include all government levies and airport taxes as at the date of publication.
- Dates, itineraries and prices are indicative only and subject to change by time booking.
- Private Travel prices are valid for travel during low season and will vary depending on date of travel.
- All Hotel Names stated in the tour itinerary may change to one of a similar Standard without prior notice..
- Some countries charge additional destination tax which are either per Person or per Night. These taxes can vary and must be paid directly at the location or hotel.
- Items listed under Booking Exclusions are NOT included in the price and must be paid directly at the location.
- All Tours are escorted by English-Speaking Guides unless otherwise mentioned.
- All Excursions are based on Join-In Capacity unless “Private Tour” is explicit mentioned. Private Tours are available upon request and with surcharges.
- Self-Drive Tours may not always include a car rental. Please check carefully the included and excluded box. Driver must be in posseion of an valid drivers license and for some countries an international license as well as a valid credit card.
- We will use our reasonable efforts to notify you of changes in prices.
- All our Insider Journeys itineraries as shown on our website and in our brochures will outline the relevant touring schedule and inclusions and will be priced accordingly to reflect this. Prices may vary based on the selected travel season and any individual amendments required.
- Even if the tours are requested as displayed, on occasion Insider Journeys may be required to impose surcharges depending on variables in the destinations outside of its control. Due to hotel availability in some destinations the accommodation stated in the itinerary may change to that of a similar standard. In light of recent worldwide events and due to the ever-changing current situation, there may also need to be more flexibility applied to the touring content and schedule in certain incidences and sometimes at short notice. Please note that we will always endeavour to keep the inclusions as close as possible to those shown and to notify you as best we can should such changes arise, although we appreciate your understanding in that this may not always be possible.
- For more detailed price and other booking information please visit the booking condtions page click here