3 Star Hotels
Add to compare
SKU: IJFSPC-ALLCY-50-1-1 Tags: 7-Days, Bali, Destination Trip, Indonesia, Private Journey
Enjoy a traditional Barong dance, symbolic of the eternal struggle between good and evil. Explore the less-developed landscape of western Bali and gain an insight into local life. Experience the vast volcanic caldera known as Kintamani, and its majestic crater lake, Lake Batur.
Arrival in Bali, hotel check-in
On arrival in Bali, be transferred to your hotel. Overnight at Bali Rani Hotel.
Bali to Bangli
Enjoy a tour to discover the highlights of Bali. Visit the unique Barong Dance performance before venturing to Kerta Gosa Justine Court at Klungkung which was once Bali’s most important kingdom. The murals in the Hall of Justice and Floating Pavilion are Bali’s only surviving examples of classical wayang paintings. Begin the journey to Bangli, en route enjoy lunch at a lively local restaurant. Stay the next two nights at De Umah Bali Eco Tradi Home.
Sample the fresh flavours of Indonesian cuisine during a half day cooking class with lunch.
Bangli to Lovina
Spend the day with your local English speaking guide. In the morning, visit the traditional village of Penglipuran. Continue on to Besakih, the Mother Temple of Bali located on the slopes of Mount Agung. Enjoy magnificent panoramic views and catch a glimpse of Lake Batur. Later, continue your journey north to Pura Beji Temple. En route to Lovina enjoy a traditional lunch at a local restaurant. Overnight at Aneka Lovina Hotel.
Lovina to Kerambitan
Gain an insight into rural Bali as you venture north to Git Git waterfall. Next, visit Bedugul located 1200 metres above sea level and is home to one of the most photographed temples in Bali, Pura Ulun Danu Beratan. Continue to Jatiluwih, here you will find Bali’s most spectacular rice terraces. Later, continue the drive to W, along the way chat with the locals as you enjoy lunch at a local restaurant. Overnight at Amarta Beach Retreat.
Kerambitan to Ubud
This morning venture to Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest. Besides the monkeys, giant fruit-bats can also be spotted. Continue the journey to Mengwi Royal Temple, before visiting Bali’s famous sea temple Tanah Lot. Enjoy a traditional lunch at a local restaurant before driving to Ubud. Overnight at Champlung Sari.
After breakfast be transferred to the airport for your onward journey.
Day 2 and 3
Bali Rani Hotel
De Umah Bali Eco Tradi Home
Aneka Lovina Hotel
Amarta Beach Retreat
- 6 nights 3 star hotel accommodations
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicles
- Private touring
- Entrance Fees
- English-speaking guide
- Return airport transfers to accommodation
- Meals as indicated
- Any Personal Expenses
- Tips and Gratitudes
- Any other meals than mentioned
- Tourist tax (payment in the hotel)
- All pricing is reflected in EURO unless otherwise specifically denoted and is valid at time of publication but is subject to change.
- All prices are per person sharing a double room. Single and Triple room rates available upon request.
- ‘From’ prices represent land only and low season twin share prices (unless otherwise clearly stated).
- Unless otherwise stated, prices include all government levies and airport taxes as at the date of publication.
- Dates, itineraries and prices are indicative only and subject to change by time booking.
- Private Travel prices are valid for travel during low season and will vary depending on date of travel.
- All Hotel Names stated in the tour itinerary may change to one of a similar Standard without prior notice..
- Some countries charge additional destination tax which are either per Person or per Night. These taxes can vary and must be paid directly at the location or hotel.
- Items listed under Booking Exclusions are NOT included in the price and must be paid directly at the location.
- All Tours are escorted by English-Speaking Guides unless otherwise mentioned.
- All Excursions are based on Join-In Capacity unless “Private Tour” is explicit mentioned. Private Tours are available upon request and with surcharges.
- Self-Drive Tours may not always include a car rental. Please check carefully the included and excluded box. Driver must be in posseion of an valid drivers license and for some countries an international license as well as a valid credit card.
- We will use our reasonable efforts to notify you of changes in prices.
- All our Insider Journeys itineraries as shown on our website and in our brochures will outline the relevant touring schedule and inclusions and will be priced accordingly to reflect this. Prices may vary based on the selected travel season and any individual amendments required.
- Even if the tours are requested as displayed, on occasion Insider Journeys may be required to impose surcharges depending on variables in the destinations outside of its control. Due to hotel availability in some destinations the accommodation stated in the itinerary may change to that of a similar standard. In light of recent worldwide events and due to the ever-changing current situation, there may also need to be more flexibility applied to the touring content and schedule in certain incidences and sometimes at short notice. Please note that we will always endeavour to keep the inclusions as close as possible to those shown and to notify you as best we can should such changes arise, although we appreciate your understanding in that this may not always be possible.
- For more detailed price and other booking information please visit the booking condtions page click here